Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59638] Tysnes Skannede kirkeboker missing page

Gjest Cassandra Hanson
 Del

Gjest Cassandra Hanson

Tysnes Kirke (Hordaland) is missing an image for a page in 1786. These pages are not numbered. But the pages go from 1785/1786 to 1787/1788 without the page 1786/1787 included. Sorry I can not write in Norwegian. Thank you for the wonderful resource. Cassandra Hanson (Idaho USA)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mette Værnes

Hi CassandraI'm not sure what you're meaning here. The only churchbook I can find with the years you refers to, 1785-1788, is the book from Tysnes MINI nr. A 5 (1762-1793), a numbered book, and the page 1786/1787 is included there: Lenke Is this the book you mean, or is it an other one I have overlooked?Regards Mette Værnes

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mette Værnes

Oops..I overlooked that..The missing page are now logged, and if this page is in the original churchbook it will be added to the scanned version later. Regards Mette Værnes

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.