Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59648] I need a translation

Gjest Kathy Anderson
 Del

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Her baby Alexander was born out of wedlock, and she claimed the Swede Erich Olson, who had left the area, was the father of her child.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marianne Solli

I try to begin in Norwegian, and need more help from others.Døbt Ane Cornelusdotter Moan (Flona?) uægte barn med -- bort--ste Smed -- Eric Olson som hun har udlagt at wære Barns Fader/ Barnets Navn Alexander Testes: Anders Olson Løfsnæs, Niels Hartmann Løvøen, Benedicte Ivarson Moan (Floan?) Ranni (?) Nielsdotter ibid. Marsele Larsdotter --noffen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgrim Sørnes

'Christened Ane Corneliusen Floens child born out of wedlock with an escaped Swede Eric Olson (who she has claimed to be the child's father), the child's name: Alexander. Witnesses: Anders Olson Løfsnæs, Niels Hartmann Lovøen, Benedict Ivarsen Floen,Ranni Nielsdatter ibid:, Marsele Larsdatter Buknotten'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Are S. Gustavsen

Dear Kathy,It says roughly: 'Döbt Ane Corleliidotter [F?]löan uægte barn med en bortreyst Svend [...] Eric Olsön /: som hun har udlagt at være Barne-Fader [..] barnets navn: Alexander Testes Anders Olsön Löfs [reg?], Niels Hartman Lövöen - Bendict Jvarsön [F]löan Ranni Nielsdotter ibi[d] Masselle Larsdotter [burnotten ?].Translated it will mean something like: [Today] Ane, daughtter of Cornelis, baptised the child Alexander, which was born out of wedlock, and [the mother] reported [upon query] as the childs father, a [certain] Erik Olson, an apprentice who had gone away [i.e. left her]. The sponsors were: Anders Olsson [family/- farmname], Nils Hartman Løvøya, Benedikt Ivarson [family/-or farmname], Randi Nilsdotter [ibeidem =the same, i.e. same name as the afore mentioned]. Masselle Larsdotter [family/- or farmname].Someone with the a better knowledge of the local farmnames/familynames will hopefully be able to assist you with a more accurate transcription of the passage in question.Best regards,Are

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Are S. Gustavsen

But of couse;I withdraw my initial suggestion of 'an apprentice', it reads correctly 'svend[sk]', which indeed means 'svensk' (swede). :-)Are

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.