Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#60687] Jostedal Parish Registers 1877 - 86

Gjest Ingrid Seim
 Del

Gjest Ingrid Seim

Hi. Are the registers containing confirmations, marriages, deaths and emigrations for these years missing or destroyed?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

NO!You will find them in the list of scanned parish registers:Jostedal: 1864-1886, Ministerialbok = A 8 - marriages Jostedal: 1864-1886, Ministerialbok = A 10 - migrants Jostedal: 1874-1886, Ministerialbok = A 7 - Confirmations Jostedal: 1876-1886, Ministerialbok = A 9 - Deaths Jostedal: 1877-1886, Ministerialbok = A 6 - Births

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingrid Seim

I am so sorry if I upset you.This site is actually a very wonderful one. I usually do this research in a genealogy library and when other patrons look over my shoulder and see Digitalarkivet, they are filled with admiration. They wish other countries had ideas as good as this one!I guess I overworked myself until I wasn't seeing what was in front of my eyes.Here is a completely different subject: would anyone know why I get error messages from Digitalarkivet when I access it with Opera 9.50? I'm forced to use IE at the library but I prefer Opera and use it at home.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjarte Hesjevoll

There is probably an error in Opera 9.5, but you can solve the problem by uninstalling 9.5 and reinstalling 9.27.Some other have had the same problem: Here is a topic in addition to the topics mentioned in (4): LenkeIt's in Norwegian, but it is about problems with Opera 0.5 at Digitalarkivet.Mvh Bjarte Hesjevoll

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingrid Seim

Thank you, Kellaug and Bjarte.I only understand the Norwegian I've been able to teach myself because there are no schools in California, that I know of, that teach it. So I'm trying to understand the messages and it's taking me a while. Is it okay if I post here what I think they say, or is there a special place where those of us who are linguistically impaired won't annoy others?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjarte Hesjevoll

Hehe! I don't think there is forum for linguistically impaired at Digitalarkivet, so if you have any question's, then you probably have to do it here.Don't bother to translate the topics reffered to above. It just say's that it is a problem in Opera 9,5, and was ment as an refference to show that other people have the same problem. You want be able to solve the problem about Opera 9.5. Just uninnstall 9.5 and reinnstall Opera 9.27 and you are back in business.Bjarte Hesjevoll

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.