Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#60864] Sel-Heidal, Solhjemeie til Espe nordre

Gjest Kai m Kveum
 Del

Gjest Kai m Kveum

Søker opplysninger om foreldre til Kristen Andersen Solhjemeie f.1798 Sel, gift 1830 med Anne Johansdtr Einangen f.1805 Sel. De kom til Espe nordre i Heidal. Finner ikke navnene i Bredebygden Lokalhistorie.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...
Gjest Taryn Flolid

Hi Kai KveumI didn't know how to contact you, so I am adding this to one of your postings. I saw your posting about Duvdal, where you answered Lars øyane's question.I found a few more pieces of information about the Duvdal connection.If Kai M. Kveum, who said that these Duvdal/Solvie family might be his relatives, he could email the Pope County historical society and see if they are still living in the area, or what the names of the children were. POPE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY 809 S. Lakeshore Drive Glenwood, MN 56334 320/634-3293 Administrator: Merlin Peterson Email: pcmuseum@wisper-wireless.com Hours: 10 - 5 p.m. Tuesday through SaturdayLocal Historical Organizations: Starbuck Depot Society Box 622 (mailing) Depot Lane Starbuck, MN 56381 Contact: Jeannie Pladsen, PresidentI did find the birth of one daughter that seemed to be Thorø Duvdahl's daughter for certain on the online birth index.Solvie, Esther Josephine Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1905 Mother Maiden Name: Duvdahl certid# 1905-21159 County of Birth: PopeThe index covers the years 1900 - 1934[url="http://people.mnhs.org/bci/search.cfm?bhcp=1>http://people.mnhs.org/bci/search.cfm?bhcp=1I also found their daughter Esther's death: MORTENSON, ESTHER JOSEPHINE Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1905 Place of Birth: OUT OF STATE Mother Maiden Name: DUVDAHL certid# 1985-MN-032240Date of Death: 14 Dec 1985 County of Death: HENNEPINMinnesota Death index page:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kai M Kveum

Thank you for all the information given to me. I shall make contacts and try to find other people also belonging to Lillehagen in Lom. My e-mail address is: kaikveumatonline.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.