Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#61286] Parents of Johannes Olsen

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

I am searching for more information on the parents of Johannes Olsen born about 23 October 1803 in Sem, Vestfold. According to baptismal record he was the son of Ole Andersen Hestehagen & Margit Johannesdatter. Any information on Ole Andersen Hestehagen or Margit would be appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

MARJIT JOHANNISDR Pedigree Female Family Event(s): Birth: Christening: Death: Burial: Marriages: Spouse: OLE ANDERSEN Family Marriage: 02 JUL 1803 Sem, Vestfold, Norway

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

Hans Johannesen Fadum (see the link above) was probably Margit Johannesdatter's brother. Hans was from Søndre Ås in Sandsvær, and you will find the family there in 1801:Søndre Ås, 1801: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=7&filnamn=f10629&gardpostnr=120&personpostnr=1283&merk=1283#ovre>LenkeMellom Fadum (Sem & Slagen bygdebok):

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Thank you Erling and Ketil for your help. Ketil, I also found a Magrete Johannesdtr age 17 in the 1801 Census of Sem,County District Jarlsberg Og Larvik. Now with the information on Margit Johannesdatter from Søndre Äs in 1801 that you sent I believe I can eliminate Magret, age 17 as the wife of Ole. It appears that Ole and Margit lived in Sem at least until 1809 when brother Hans sold?his share of Fadum to Nils Anderssen? They then moved into Buskerud county, Sandsvær Parish. I found two children born to Ole and Margit at Sem: Johannes Olsen, born before Oct 1803, and Anders, born before Nov 1805. I was unable to find any other children in the Sem/Sem Parish registers. I do plan to go over the registers again just in case I may have missed something. Again thank you so very much for your assistance. I am so very grateful that I am able to search the parish and other records through the Digital Archives. My sincere thanks to everyone who makes this possible!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.