Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#61606] Henrik Monsen Sveio

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

As a follow up to my prior post this evening. I am trying to clarify my fathers family history notes. If a Henrik Monsen can be found as a son to Mons Nielsen 1799 Hildersvik Lokna and Ingeborg Aanensdatter 1824 Finnaas. Then my family notes say that Henrik Monsen, may have had 4 children, Oline, Olava, Ludvig, Helga. Might anyone be able to see if this is also correct for me, utilizing the Norwegian sites. Again, many thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marianne Bakketun

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you want to find out if Henrik Monsen was the son of Mons Nielsen (born 1799) and Ingeborg Aanensdtr (born 1824)? And you are also looking for Henrik's 4 children?Marianne Bakketun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marie Skålnes

Here is the family in 1865:LenkeIngeborg has now a younger husband.I did not find all the children you mentioned, but some of them might live elsewhere?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Thank you for the responses Marie and Marianne. I had asked 3 questions to the Sveio board. This was a follow up question to questions 1 & 2. Yes I am trying to find out who Henrik married and the names of his children. Tusen takk!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.