Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#61611] Inger Tobine Olsen 1864 Aabelvollen Vennesla

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hi, Would anyone know what happend to Inger? She was the daughter of Ole Olsen 1818 Aabelvollen and Gundvor Eilefsdatter 1826 Rauermonen Kleiva. I think she died in Vennesla in 1922. I would like to know more about her, did she marry, did the family line continue. Thanks for any help!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

As you see, she staied unmarried at home with her mother in the 1900-census. Might Tobine and Inger Tobine be the same person?Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

Two different persons, I guess you already have found these siblings1. AASE GURINE OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Female Christening: 19 SEP 1858 Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway 2. TOBINE OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Female Christening: 05 MAY 1861 Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway 3. INGER TOBINE OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Female Christening: 24 JUL 1864 Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway 4. OLE OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 02 MAY 1847 Ovrebo, Vest-Agder, Norway 5. TOBIAS OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 19 OCT 1862 Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway 6. EILEP OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 25 DEC 1849 Ovrebo, Vest-Agder, Norway 7. MATIAS OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 07 JUN 1868 Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway 8. JORGEN ANDREAS OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 12 APR 1852 Ovrebo, Vest-Agder, Norway 9. GUNVALD OLSEN - International Genealogical Index Gender: Male Christening: 09 APR 1855 Ovrebo, Vest-Agder, Norway

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen
LenkeAs you see here, it seems that the sister Tobine born 1861 died young, and Inger Tobine has got the same name after her. At least Tobine born 1861 does not stay with her family in the 1865 census. Tobine was babt. 05.05.1861. I found a 'Tomine Olsd.' who died in Vennesland/ Vennesla in the end of may 1861, 1/12 years old (one month old). That could be her?Right now the digital churchbooks are out of order, so I can not add the link.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen
LenkeAs you see here in the right row, Tomine Olsdatter 1/12 years old died 30.05.1861, lived at Vigeland (not vennesland as I wrote above) . As you also see above in the 1865 census, Aabelsvold is part of the Upper Vigeland farm. As you also see, Inger Tobine is called Inger Toline in the 1865 census, so the spellings were not always the same.....
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen
LenkeHere the same happening is mentioned: Now the baby, 1 mnd old, is called Tobine Olsdatter, dead 26.05, burise 30.05 and 'jordpåkastet' 16.06., dead because that her mother slept on her in bed. (ligget ihjel af moderen)
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.