Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#62228] Nannestad - Lars Olsen Sundby og Eli Christophersdtr Nordby

Gjest Rev. Robbie Osmundson
 Del

Trying to find the birth records and parents of Lars Olsen Sundby og Eli Christophersdtr Nordby. They were married 4 July 1824 in Nannestad. Sjaa Marriage - Nannestad Klokkerbok 1815-1839 (s.410) Marriage - Nannestad Ministerialbok 1815-1840 (s. 410)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

At his marriage in 1824, Lars is a widower. Here's his first marriage in 1820 (no. 166): Permanent sidelenke: LenkeHis first wife is called Else Margrethe Edvardsdatter. Both Lars and Else are said to come from Sundby. Lars's age is recorded as 30 years.His age here suggests that he was born in 1790 or 91. At the second marriage in 1824, he's said to be 32 years old, which suggests birth in 1792 or 93. At the 1801 census, he should be recorded as 9 to 12 years old.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

I think there's a bygdebok for Nannestad?Can anyone see if they find Eli Kristoffersdotter Nordby (born about 1799) and Lars Olsson Sundby (born 1790-93)?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Okay, since no-one's responded, I popped over to the library. The bygdebok for Nannestad has the following information:Vol 1, p. 130: At the croft Nordbystua under Nordby, there was a crofter called Kristoffer Nilsen from some time after 1801 until after 1820.I guess this must be Eli's father. There is no more information about him. The previous crofter does not appear to be a relative.Vol. 3, p. 428: At the croft Sundbystua under Sundby, Lars Olsen was a crofter from before 1816 until his death in 1853, when he was said to be 68 years old. He was first married to Else Margrete Edvardsdtr. in 1820. They had the daughter Anne in 1820. In 1824, widower Lars Olsen married Eli Kristoffersdtr. from Nordby, born about 1798. They had the following children:1824: Elen Margrete1826: Ole1831: Engebret, died as a child1833: Marthea1837: Engebret, died 1867.There is no information about where Lars Olsen came from. The crofter before him appears to be unrelated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tusend Tak for the Hjelp!Does the book show anything for the death of Eli?I have the following informtion which may be of help: 1811 Nov 3 Konfirmant Eli K Homble 16 1813 Nov 7 Konfirmant Eli K Jelleberg 15 1813 Nov 7 Konfirmant Eli K Laache 16 1/2 fød paa Holum i Ullensag.Could any of these be her?Again thanks for your help!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Per Harald Fjellheim

Hei!The place (Husmannsplass) Sundbystua:The book do not show anything about the death of Eli or where she travled after leaving Sundbystua.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank-you so much for looking at the book. I have thought about a different approach to the problem - through his first wife. There is an Else Edvardsdatter in the 1801-telling for 0239 Hurdal Hurdals Glas-værk. Seems to be the only Else Edvardsdtr her age in Akerhus. Could this be her? Also listed is a Lars Olsen age 10 - same place. Please let me know you thoughts on this.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Lars and Else's marriage in 1820 (no. 166): Permanent sidelenke: LenkeLars is said to be 30 years old. So Lars Olsen at the Glasværk in 1801 is the right age.I think you can be sure that you've found the right Else in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.