Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#62723] assistance with trolovelse entry

Gjest Lill Ann Parry
 Del

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Entry 4 on the right hand page is the trolovelse for my 5 gr grandparents. I desperately need some help with reading it.This is what I have been able to getStian Nottugsen ungkarl fød i E..jie ...?prestegield var dimitteret af kongens tjeneste den 12te junii 1751 .... mittog Oberst von Krogh attest Og Karen Pedersdatter pige at intet var som ægteskabetKildeinformasjon: Aust-Agder fylke, Arendal, Ministerialbok nr. A 1 (1703-1815), Trolovede 1755, side 290. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9399&idx_id=9399&uid=ny&idx_side=-223>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn Johannessen

Here is a start: Stian Nottugsen was born in Effgie/Effjie prestegjeld. In more 'modern' form: Evje prestegjeld, some 10 kilometres north of Arendal, in the southern part of the valley Setesdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Almedal

This might not be easy to track down. Stian and Karen got married on May 30th 1755, but the marriage record does not give any more information.Even though Notto is a commonnly used name in Evje, Stian is not. I have recorded lots of names from Evje, but Stian is hardly mentioned at all. But it is used in Bygland, just north of Evje. So maybe Stians parents was on the move, and that might also be the reason for Stian to join the army.The Trolovelse record gives reference to somewhat on August 31st 1695, but I am not able to read the text. Maybe if anyone with better experience in reading these old records could help with the text....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

I just did a search in the IGI and found a patron submitted record for Stian Nottosen christened 1730 in Hornes. I guess I can see what I can find there too.Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn Johannessen

I read the 1695-reference this way:It just states that there is nothing, according to the law and order of August 31st 1695, that may obstruct the marriage between these two - and that is testified and signed by Lars Hansen and Hans Frideriksen Holm.This is some sort of standard wording, and you will see about the same words in every entry on this page.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

I have seen the standard wording, but never a specific date reference. Thank you for the clarification. I could not imagine that either was alive in 1695!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.