Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#62841] Help with trolovelse/vielse Eide i Hommedal

Gjest Lill Ann Parry
 Del

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

1705 second entry. I need some help with Aase's gård name and Svening's gård name.Rasmus Ellingsen Jortved Aase Jonsdtr/Jansdtr? ...vigCaut: Svening Eie? Jan CorneliusenKildeinformasjon: Aust-Agder fylke, Eide i Hommedal, Ministerialbok nr. A 1 /2 (1690-1739), Ekteviede 1700-1707, uten sidenr. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16915&idx_id=16915&uid=ny&idx_side=-19>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Mange takk. Where else might they go to christen children. I have found Marte, Elling, Anders in 1706, 1707,1709 and then none until 1719. Aase is buried in 1719 and two months later daughter Elen f. 1719. I did not find any buried children during the ten year span. Might they have gone elsewhere to christen children? Rasmus Ellingsen Jortved is buried at age 65 in 1742.mvh Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn Johannessen

The nearest parishes are Landvik (east) and Vestre Moland (west), but I don't know if people from Eide in some situations went there to christen their children or to bury their deads.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Skaar Nygaard

Landvik belongs to Hommedal too. You might look it up. If you don not find any children there, my suggestion is they moved and were absent a few years.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Mange takk. No luck with Vestre Moland and unfortunately, the christenings in Hommedal/Landvik go from 1709 to 1723. Guess I am out of luck until there are skifter scanned.mvh Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Holte Rosenkilde

I can confirm Oddbjørns translation. Rasmus Ellingsen Jordtvedt (1677 - 1742) married Aase Jonsdatter Arnevik (1686 - 1742). They were burried on the same day. Her family had roots from Vestre Moland. I may help you with more information on the family if you mail perrosen ar online.nomvh Per

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Takk Vigdis,I missed that introduction. I was not looking for a missing child, but just thought it odd that I did not find any children christened after 1709 until 1719 when Elen was christened. I did not find any burials until I came upon Elen and Aase's in 1719.mvh Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lill Ann Parry

Per,Thank you for the offer. I have not yet attempted to research Aase's lineage. I wanted to complete their children and their descendants first before I went back another generation.Yes, I would like whatever information you can share.mvh Lill Ann

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Holte Rosenkilde

I have some coverage of at least two of the children. Just give me your mail address og send me a mail to the address given slightly encrypted in the mail above.Per

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.