Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#62887] Question about Eidsvold Death registery 1815-1865

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson
 Del

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson

Could someone please tell me what the numbers at the end of the persons name means. The one for my gg grandfather are (0-0-5)? Thank you so much for your time. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne B. Kristiansen

The last number show which side the actual information is taken from in the churchbook.The churchbook this information is taken from is no.5 1815-1865 Eidsvoll, Akershus. The only information contained is dead and buried.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ola Ljødal

For this period it doesn't exist any churchbook for Eidsvoll. I think the numbers stand for the deceased person's children. The first one: number of children of age, the next for children under age and the last one for the sum of children. If this is right, your grandfather's '0-0-5' must be wrong. Maybe I am wrong!?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne B. Kristiansen

The original churchbooks went up in flames during the fire of the vicars vicarage 18/1 1877, only 3 books (klokkerbok) from the parish clerk survived the flames. They start from 1861.Only a few other books survived.Here is the list of the existing churchbooks. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.