Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#62933] Grandfather's cousins.

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi,My grandfather had cousins in Ibestad in late 19th / early 20th century but some are proving very difficult to find. His father had four siblings who appear to be untraceable can anyone help find these1. Hanna Eline Hansdatter born Ibestad Aug 04 18612. Johanna Margrethe Hansen or Hansdatter born 26 Dec 1869 Ibestad.3. Johanna Kirstine Hansen born Aug 4 1872 Ibestad - a coincidence4. Maria Mikkelsen born Jul 15 1877 Ibestad.Any help with the families of the above would be more than appreciatedRob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here I found a Maria Mikkelsdatter born in Ibestad in 1877, daugther of farmer and fisherman Hans Olai Mikkelsen and vife Erika Maria Pedersdatter.page from the churchbook here. Nr. 68? LenkeI se if I can find the parents i 1875, before the daugther was born?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think the children I found comes from the same family.I have not been able to find Maria ( Mikkelsen ) Hansdatter in 1900, but she can have left her home at that time. If she was married she probably will use her husbands family name? In 1877 she can have used Hansdatter , and later Mikkelsen as her father. In 1900 most commen to use fathers family-name for unmarried girls. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.