Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#63022] Marriage of Bernt Ericksen Smestad and Oline Pedersdatter in Vinger

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

I have been searching and searching to try and locate the marriage record of my great great grandparents, Bernt Ericksen (Smestad) and Oline Pedersdatter. He was born in Vinger and she in Nord Odal. Their oldest child (my great grandmother) Berntine Anna was born September 24, 1869 in Vinger and baptized there, her parents were not married yet. They came to the USA landing in Quebec in the Spring of 1870. I have the records for their emigration although they are not in the church records from Vinger. All the rest of their children were born in the United States. I have also checked the Nord Odal church records and find no record of their marriage. Can anybody give me any ideas as where else to search? Thank you!Best Regards!Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Clark Monson

Yes, they left from Christiania with my great-grandmother(a baby), Bernt's mother, his two sisters, a younger brother and two nephews. They came to Quebec, Canada and from there to Iowa in USA.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.