Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anne Kletten

[#63435] Ole Alfred Gustavsen born Sept. 17. 1889. Need to find church book info.

Guest Anne Kletten

Looking for chuch book information on Ole Alferd Gustavsen Born in Modum? Sept. 17 1889. To Karen Olsen and Gustav Anderssen. I have two copies: one Daabs og Konfirmasjonsattest & utvandrings attest. One other paper where I can't understand the first one or two words in the 5th line. I have looked in the Modum church books and can't find him. Like to find it to see where his parens came from. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Anne

Guest Knut Ansnes

Hello Anne,upon departing from Oslo in 1910 Ole Alfred was said to come from Norderhov:LenkeNorderhov is today part of Ringerike in Buskerud fylke.Perhaps you might find him in the church books there ?Kind rgds Knut

Guest Rolf Theodorsen

Hi! Here you will find the babth. Heggen Modum 1890 Lenke

Guest Åse Kristiansen

Found his emigration from Oslo 1910, Lenke but couldn't find his baptism or confirmation record at Norderhov. Do you have any more info to share with us?

Guest Åse Kristiansen

Mother Karen Olsdtr. was indsidderpige - which means lodger's daughter, or just a girl living by herself. She was living at a farm called Drolsumsmyren.Father Gustav Anderson was Swedish, now working at Raufos.The Census 1875 for Buskerud county is missing so we cannot find Karen with her parents.

Guest Åse Kristiansen

Hva skjer her? Indeksen viser bare 1 innlegg, her kommer nr 6.Nå er jeg spent!

Sign in to follow this