Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#63802] Larsen and Larsdatter

Gjest jennie chinn
 Del

Gjest jennie chinn

Looking for family of Arthur Waldemar Larsen, born Sept. 8, 1896 in Drobak, Akershus, died Nov. 15, 1972 Vestby, Akershus. His father was Ole Julius Larsen, born May 9, 1856, who was married to Anne Mathea Olsdatter (June 1, 1858) on March 16, 1890 in Rygge, Ostfold. Arthur had 1 stepsister, Alma Marie Hansdatter, born June 2, 1886, Rygge, Ostfold. He also had 4 sibblings: Ingvald Marinius Larsen born Oct. 21, 1890, Rygge, died, Jan. 16, 1924; Sigurd Osvald Larsen born March 29, 1893, Asora Larsen born March 29, 1893, Lars Larsen born also March 29, 1893; Eugen Hilmar Thorne Larsen born April 7, 1899 Drobak, Akershus. The triplets were born in Rygge. Does anyone know of any children or grandchildren of this family? They are relatives of my grandfather, Karl Gustav Johannesen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I found Arthur Waldemar Larsens grave in DIS Gravminner register LenkeIn Akershus , Westby, Såner . Born 8/9 1996 , d. 8/11 1972, burried 15/11 on Såner graveyard.I will try to find some of the other names from your list too.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest jennie chinn

Thank you. Yes, that is Arthur and his family and his grave. I also found those. All the information I have is from the digital achives and ellis island. I cannot go any further since no census later that 1900 is available to me on the computer. I also have found Ingvald and his marriage to Dagmar Oline Olsen Aug. 14, 1921. They had 1 child, Erna Helene Wang Larsen who died Dec. 6, 1979, childless. I have found Sigurd Osvald Larsen who, I believe was a sailor back and forth to US. I found his wife, Dagny also. No children though. I have found all the childrens' births recorded in the church parishes. I sure appreciate your help. I really am not sure what proper protocol is on this user's forum.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.