Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64042] Looking for Hans Jacob Anderson

Gjest Bill Anderson
 Del

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Oh -- your question in (20) turns out to be right on the spot, Bill: All of Bjerke sogn is missing from the 1865 census. No wonder we can't find your people!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Here's the marriage of Ole Hansen and Inger Andersdtr. in 1838 (no. 640): Permanent sidelenke: LenkeHe's from Brekkedals E[ie] and 28 years old, she's from Ruds Eie and 30 years old.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

As seen from (25) and (27), Andreas was born before his parents were married.Where I've written '... (wife?)' in (25), the church register has 'hans forlovede', that is, his fiancée.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

I think I might have it Ole Hansen's baptism. 2/3 of the way down on the left side of the page. The Ole Hansen is plain as day, but I'm having trouble with the details (parents' names, farm names, etc...). I'll keep digging, but any help would be appreciated.Link: LenkeThanks,Bill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Actually, I found it in the database as well. Much easier to read! Based on the paper copy, this is the only Ole Hansen baptized/born during the proper time-frame (April 1809 - April 1810) to match the age at his marriage. I'm pretty sure it's a match.Thanks,Bill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.