Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64145] information please Hans Jorgen Hansen born 1843

Gjest kenneth studsrud
 Del

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

What's the problem? Work your way through the parish records or/and use this: Lenke (page 971). The book says he died unmarried in 1891, but you can't always trust this info.Kristine Sofie moved in from Fergestad parish in Bohuslen county.In the parish records her name is written as Jonasdatter!When did they marry? When was their (first) child born?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rigmor Waler Iversen

Hello again Kenneth :o)I hope you read the answers we have given you on your questions. If you dont know how to answer, you shall only press on the pencil at the end. Here is the death of Hans Jørgen Hansen in 1891: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeHe was a sailor, and it says that he died onbord on the Dutch ship Cornelia, on a trip from Eastindien to New York. My english is not so good, but I hope you understand and give an answer.*Smile* from Rigmor

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kenneth studsrud

Hi Rigmor Thank you,I did not know how to reply, Thank you also for the valuble information , I am very happy, to at last know what my father could not tell me , he died before I started researh on my ancestors from his side of the family. It is with great regret that due to him being orphand and fosterd out and being at sea most of his life he knew little about his own Mother, Helma Sofie (Johnasonn ?) and Hildimar Sigurd Studsrud his Father , and like him I know nothing except Helma was born in Horten and had sonething to do with ice skating and Hildemear born in slagen and being a cabenet maker? and also aice skater, I think he died around 1960s . I also regret not learning his Language it is a problem for me to read the records. One again Rigmor ,Tussen tak? A thousand thanks and any further information you may have will be truely appreciated

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello again Kenneth :o)I am so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the answers you have got. I am sure you will/can find out much more about your family :-) I also want to tell you that you kan search on your own name kenneth studsrud. Place it in the field named SØK (same as search) on the top of this side, and you will find all of the threads you have started. I really hope we can help you with your norwegians ancestors.When was Helma Sofie (Johnasonn?) borned?My best regards and a *smile* from Rigmor

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kenneth studsrud

Hello Rigmor,Thank you for repling so quickly, Helma, as far as I have found out was born in Horton 1876, Hildimar was born in slagen 1886, My Father, Henry eugen Studsrud was born in Tonsberg 1919 and Christend in Andebu , My wife Maureen and I visited both places last year and like ours your country is beautiful,but we did not know our way about though we had a fantastic 5 days and certainly will visit again.All the very best to you and yours and a big big smileKenny

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Hi, Kenneth!I hope you've seen the info we've given you here: [url="http://da2.uib.no/cgi-win/WebDebatt.exe?slag=listinnlegg&debatt=brukar&temanr=64146&sok=&nr=85&antinnlegg=10&startnr=51&antall=50&spraak=#anker>LenkeI've looked for your grandmother Helma Sofie, who turned out to be rather difficult, but here she is in Horten in 1900, called Hilma: LenkeAs you see, her parents are Anders and Klara Jonassen, both from Sweden.And Helma/Hilma was not born in Horten, but in Tune in the county of Østfold. Here's her christening (bottom): Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

To Jon Erik's link in (4): Using this reference isn't easy if you don't read Norwegian well. It's to a digital farm history. I found the following under Stusrød (my translation):Hans Pedersen was the owner of part 3 of Stusrød from 1832 to 1876. He was a ship carpenter. He was born in 1803 at Skallevoll, died 1882. In 1833, he married Jøran Jakobsdatter Ringhaug, born 1806. They had seven [six?] children: (1) Pauline Henrikka, born 1835, died 1892 at Bruserød; married sailor Andreas Nilssen from Veer in Stokke in 1865; lived at Stusrød. (2) Jakob Edvard, born 1837, see below. (3) Karl, born 1839. (4) Anne Marie, born 1841. (5) Hans Jørgen, born 1843, ship mate, died unmarried in 1891 on board the ship “Karoline” of Holland, on a journey from East India to New York. (6) Maren Andrea, born 1846, died 1876. – In 1876, Hans sold the land and some moveables to his son Jakob Edvard for 300 speciedaler [dollars] and sustenance.Jakob Edvard Hanssen was the owner from 1876 to 1903. He died in 1903. He married Kristine Sofie Jonasdatter in 1870. No children. – In 1904 the property was sold to Anton Arnesen. ...Here's a direct link to the relevant page: [url="http://www-bib.hive.no/tekster/sem_slagen/gaardshistorie2/128.html>Lenke There is more about the parents etc. of Hans Pedersen and Jøran Jakobsdatter in this farm history, under the farms Skallevoll and Ringshaug.Here's a link to Skallevoll: LenkeHere's a link to Ringshaug:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I agree with you Torodd. It is not easy to understand when you dont know this language.I have also looked at the Hilma you found Torodd, but I am not sure if she is the right lady. Look at the birth and the baptism of their child Henry Eugen. It says both places that she is borned in Horten. The birth of Henry Eugen: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1341&idx_id=1341&uid=ny&idx_side=-100>LenkeThe baptism of Henry Eugen in Tønsberg: (not Andebu) Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

Sorry Kenneth! I didn,t intend to discourage you - of course the language can represent a problem! Here's Hildemar baptized in Slagen in 1886: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20051014010224.jpg>Lenke From what I can tell, it says that Kristine Sofie was a married woman and Hans Jørgen a bachelor.Hilma mentioned in (9) baptized in Tune: Lenke She's actually called Hilda Sofie!Kristine Sofie is not baptized in Borre 1875-1877. Hildemar/Hilmar and Hilma Sofie not married in Slagen 1910-1920 - finding that marriage would help much!I think this is Hildemar in 1900 - at the school for deaf in Oslo:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

To (11): I'm aware that there's a disagreement between Henry Eugen's christening record and my Tune candidate for the christening of his mother.But such disagreements are extremely common, and if the family moved from Tune to Horten when Helma/Hilma/Hilda was a small girl, it's almost to be expected that later records say she was born in Horten.So it's not 100 % certain, but I'd say pretty close! Torodd :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kenneth studsrud

Hello Rigmor, Jon Erik,& ToroddI have had a real buzz reading all the information you have all searched for me,its realy good to have people like yourselves doing what you do,and what you have done for me is,finaly know something of my bloodline and ancestors, I can not thank every-one enough but any further information news or scandal from the Studsruds would be fanastic Kindest RegardsKenneth Studsrud

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.