Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64238] Are the first 3 baptisms on this page related?

Gjest Arthur Peterson
 Del

Gjest Arthur Peterson
LenkeThe date for the first three baptisms on this page is 31 Jul 1842. Several names appear to be listed on more than one of the records.Could be families be related?
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I think many of them have the same profession, but I can't read what it says 'Sej..tk..gg..r', but it could also begin with an 'L'. I'm sure someone will be able to read it. The two first families both live on Marienlyst, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are related!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I don't belive the Andersen or Halvorsen are related.Ole Olsen m. 16/4 1835 Bragernes to Marthe Karine Andersdt. b.1812 Eiker, father Anders Olsen.Ole Andersen Lolland, 25y., father Anders Olsen Fossholm or something like that, m. 8/5 1842 Skoger to Gunnild Halvorsdt. b. Tind, 27 y. father Halvor. I am not 100% sure this is the right persons.Halvor Andersen, 23y., b. Østre Moland in Aust Agder, father Anders Olsen Dybenmyr. m. 19/3 1837 Strømsø to Petronelle Martine Næss, 20y.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

There are a lot of Andersens and Anders Olsens but apparently no reason to believe they are related.Thanks to all for responding.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Arthur Peterson

Found birth records for Ole Andersen and Marthe Karine and believe they are brother and sister.Ole born 30 Sep 1817 to Anders Olsen and Olia Bernstdr in Eiker.Marthe Karine is born 1812 to Anders Olsen and Olia Bernsdtr in Eiker.Also, the youngest daughter to Ole and Gunhild is named Marthe Karine and the youngest son is named Bernt.Would anyone else so agree?Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.