Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64365] Tonsberg

Gjest Fred Boer
 Del

One of my ancestors comes from Tonsberg, Christiane Olsdatter Fanoë, she was baptisted 28-8-1753. Her parents where Ole Fanoë and Anne Catharine Joh(a)nsdatter. I've tried to find the church books but Tonsberg was not mentioned. Couldn't find a nother place by Wikipedia as well. Which place is involved to find the baptism and evntually marriage of the parents? Thanks for your help in advance,Fred Boer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks, start to enjoy my scandinavian roots! I do recognise some names, but does anyone have the full translation? I read: witness magistrate Schindtler, ... Resel, Mads Jensen, Mad. Petronella Molvig en Else FöenAny ideas how to find the marriage of this couple?Fred

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hallo Gunn,I did follow your 'lenke' but i am not sure if this Ole Fanoe is the same: With 2 daughters in 1751 and 1753 it seems that the Ole where this lenke's referring is the same. Now it seems that his wife is 'introducet' in 1751 so their has to be a marriage before that time. Looks like the church records are not going all the way. But thanks for sharing your ideas and help!Fred

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I presume Enkemanden means Widower then? And Pigen is then a woman who is never been married before? Like to thank all of you for your great help!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

How special is the name Ole Fanoe then? I didn't hear it before this (Fanoe off course), but then again, i am from holland, and there is even Ole unique.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This digitalised source i haven't find yet, unfortunately i cannot find an English version, or i don't look right. Just to improve my bad, very bad Norwegian/Danish: ektefelle is wife/partner, the 4 daughters could be his daughters, (first two matches) the other 2 still have to look for. Bustad is city of birth? Stilling is occupation? Skomaker sounds like the dutch word of cleaner? Merknad? And what does is says? Thanks for finding this record Ann-Mary. Is the 9-12-1761 the date of death of burial? (skifteprotokoller-forretning doesn't ring a bell)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Ludvigsen

Bruk 3. Faneløkka (Bruksnr. 7, skyld 17 øre.) Nils Fane (Fanøe), 1813-1830. Han kjøpte dette bruk 1813 av Ole Hanssen for 167 rdl. Bodde i Tønsberg (d. 1830, 56 år).En kopi fra Sem bygdebok, en annen måte å skrive Fanøe på??? Mvh Hanne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hai Gunn, your English is very much better as my Norwegian/Danish! Did find the second marriage: you did sent the lenke before, thanks. Wonder if Ole did married first time in Tonsberg.Thanks Hanne. I see the name Fanoe and the date 1813. Unfortunately i don't understand anything what it says :-( Can someone help with the translation please? Thanks in advance,Fred

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

The text is from Sem and Slagen farmhistory .Farm Faneløkka, ( nr 7)Nils Fane ( Fanøe) 1813-1830 . He bought the farm from Ole Hansen , price 167 rdl . Lived in Tønsberg ( died 1830, 56 years old)From digitalized book I col. part 2.Lenke FanøeGunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ann-Mary Engum

(about nr 1) Christiane Olsdatter,christening aug 1753,Vår Frue,Tønsberg: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/igi/individual_record.asp?recid=100083054773&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&juris1=Norw9Vfol&juris2=Vfol&juris3=&juris4=&regionfriendly=&juris1friendly=Vestfold&juris2friendly=&juris3friendly=&juris4friendly=>LenkeFrom the churchbook: Lenke A sister of Christiane: Anne Cathrine Olsdatter,christening 19 aug 1751,Vår Frue,Tønsberg. Parents:'Ole Fanoe and Anne Cahtrine Johansdr: LenkeFrom the churchbook: Lenke OLSEN Female Death 2 april 1750,Vår Frue,Tønsberg Parents:Ole Fanoe and Anne Cathrine Johannisdtr: FS: LenkeFrom the churchbook: Ole Jacobsen Fanøe's udøpte pigebarn LenkeA brother of Christiane: Jacobi,christening 24 oct 1755,Sankt Laurenti. Parents:Ole Fanoe and Anne Cahtrine Johansdr: LenkeFrom the churchbook:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Needless to say but without your help it was really difficult to search. Thanks again! In one of your lenke Ann-Mary there is the baptism of Jacobi at 24-10-1755. In the digital part of the death of Anne Catharine (his mother) they called 4 daughters, also a Jacobea from 6 year (1761). To be honoust: i think it has to be a son (i can read Jacobi) but is there a little possiblity it's a girl after all, and the lenke to this record isn't right? By the way Gunn, Nils Fane or Fanoe could be a (grand)son but for my investigation so far it isn't important. I like to go further back in the history with Ole and Anne, and off course Christiane who's my direct foremother (is this the right word). Thanks again, you're a very big help for me! Fred

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.