Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64402] Inger Andersdatter of Nannestad (married April 8th, 1838)

Gjest Bill Anderson
 Del

Gjest Bill Anderson

Good Day,I am finding conflicting information in the Nannestad Parish records regarding my third great grandmother and would appreciate some help in sorting things out. Here's what I do know. She (Inger Andersdatter) married Ole Hansen on April 8th, 1838 according to the Nannestad Parish records (Nannestad 1815-1840, Page 431, Entry 640). At the time, she was from Ruds Eie and was 30 years old (thanks to Torodd Kinn for helping me find this one).Simple math puts her year of birth at approximately 1808. A little more simple math puts her confirmation at approximately 1823. The only Andersdatter I can find in the Nannestad confirmation records within two years on either side of 1823 is an Inger Maria Andersdatter of Sandsnes. (Nannestad 1815-1840, Page 523, entry 228). The column next to her name lists the parent/guardian as Christopher Johnson of Sandsnes. In the next column (where the birthday would usually go) is a lot of writing I cannot read nor understand. The vaccination information is also different than what I have seen.I have looked through the Nannestad baptism records and the only Inger Marie I can find born in 1808 was from Aamodt (Baptism database record 1378). Aamodt actually is reasonably close geographically to the rest of that line of my family, but the pieces are not fitting together very well.As before, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.Thanks in advance,Bill Anderson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

And here is their son Christen Olsen b. 1842 , 23 DES , Chr. 8 Jan 1843, nr. 2 in the Churchbook Nannestad: LenkeI try to find some conection with godfathers names?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here I found a daugter Marthe born i 1834, before the parents marriage:nr. 1035 on the list ( under døpte kvindekjøn) LenkeMarte b. 29 Sep bap. 19 Oct. 1834 mother Inger Andersdatr. father Ole Hansen , both unmarried.Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

And here is the last son I found born 1849 , nr. 4 Michael 29 Jan. parents Ole Hansen and Inger Andersdatr.LenkeThe Mother is named only Inger on all the childrens Chr.Do hope that The Godfathers and mothes listed, will bring you closer to solve the problem?Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Gunn,Thanks for the information. I need to take a look at what you've found. I'll let you know if I have any more questions.Thanks,Bill Anderson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Again, thanks as always for the help.At the link referenced in entry number 9 for Marthe Olsdtr's birth, it shows Ole Hansen as being from Aamoth, but I can't make out where Inger's from at that time. Could someone please give it a read and let me know what it says?I am still looking through the God Parents from Marthe's birth, working on the assumption that will lead me to Inger's parents and/or farm of origin.Thanks again,Bill Anderson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I am sorry but I am not able to read the farmname at the time of Marthe`s birth.Think it ends on d ? A gess Brustad? That is a farmname in Nannestad: LenkeThere are several farms named Buraas in Akershus and in Østfold, but I think this will be only theory from me.Do hope someone else can help with the reading here!Best regards from Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

According to the confirmation Inger was bapt. 1. pintsedag 1808 in Hurdal,(Akershus) and something about an attest from Hr. pastor Winsnæs.Left page, Anders Erichsen Rustads p.b.(daughter) .. Inge Maria ... Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Here's the database entry for her baptism which matches up and down the line. I do have another question though...what does '1ste Pinse Dag' mean?LenkeThanks,Bill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Thanks Berit.I'm looking through what I've got collected and piecing things together. Inge Andersdatter (my third great grandmother) was born in Rustad, Hurdal in 1808 as you found. When she was confirmed in 1823, she was living in Sandsneas, Nannestad (just south of Hurdal). When she and her future husband had their first child (Marthe) in 1834, her farm name might be Buraas (see link in number 9 above). Unfortunately, there is no farm noted for Inge in the baptismal records of her second child Andreas (my second great-grandfather) in 1837. When she gets married in 1838, her farm is listed as 'Ruuds'. Soon after marriage, she and Ole Hansen seem to have settled in Wolloug since that's where the rest of their children are born and where Andreas was living when my great-grandfather (Hans Jakob) was born in 1868.Does the above narrative make sense based on the information you and Gunn have found for me?Thanks,Bill Anderson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Andreas, no.1182 : Ole Hansen Aamoth and his fiancee Inger Andersdt. (I belive they both lived together at Aamoth because the had been to the priest (and called the banns?) I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.I guess Inger worked at the farm Sandsnes in 1823 and Christopher Johnsen was the master/boss of Sandsnes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Berit,I think I get it. They were living together because they engaged and the priest said it was OK since they were expecting their child and they were getting married less than two months after Andreas was born. Is that somewhat right?Thanks,Bill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.