Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64435] Iver Johansen and Berit Baardsdtr, Naeroy Parish marriage. Lillevedde

Gjest Patricia Ward
 Del

Gjest Patricia Ward

Naeroy Parish, 1838, page 285, Iver Johansen and Berit Baardsdatter were married February 2, 1838. Iver was 46 1/2 and Berit was 34. It apperas that Iver was born at Stjordalen, Lillevedde and Berit was born at Skogn, Lillevedde. Is Lillevedde the farm name? Johan Roaldsen is the father of Iver but I can't read the name of Berit's father. It is Baard _______ (might be Thomas). Any help will be appreciated. Their daughter Martha Gurina was born in Kolvereid Parish in Nord-Trondelag on August 11, 1834. and son Johan born Naeroy Parish June 28, 1840.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen
Lenke I don't know if you have seen Iver was a widower when he was married to Berit. In his first marriage Iver lived in Skogn. His først wife died 10 years ago.The name of Berits' father Baard Hoems vad? set?This is the only Berit born in Skogn 1803-5. No.3 from topp right side(p.156c). Berit Bapt.12.feb., born 2.feb. 1803. Parents Baal Olsen Biøraas and wife Martha Ingbrichtsdatter.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Skogn 1802 p.194, no. 2 from top right side: 'Lysning' 19.june and marriage 10.july 1802 Levanger church Baard Olsen Munchebye?..... and Martha Ingebrichtsdt. Sellelie .... Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Lillevedde is a farm in Nærøy. Iver Johansen was a cottager there from 1839 to 1851. The family then went to Brønnøy Parish in 1851. Iver was a blacksmith, and their place on Lillevvedde farm was called Hestlien. Iver Johnsen was born 1791 (assumed from Bremset, Skatval , [stjørdalen] and his father was Johan Rolandsen Bremsæth. Beret Baardsdatter was born 1803 (born in Skogn) and her father was Baard Hoemsvaldet. (Source.: Nærøy Bygdebok, vol IV, page 267)When Martha Gurina was born 1834, they were living on the neighboring farm Rotvik, Kolvereid Parish . (see # 63 last sentence about the parents “… opholder sig i Rodvig.” = stays in Rodvig) : [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2520&idx_id=2520&uid=ny&idx_side=-29>Lenke , but at her confirmation 1850, the family was living in Hestlien, Lillevedde in Nærøy Parish. (see # 2) :

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Hi Patricia. When you want to write an answer point the arrow at the little yellow pencil at the bottom of the last answer and click.Debates about the same persons in 64436 and 64463.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patricia Ward

Thanks to all of you who have been helping me. I am going to the genealogy library in Salt Lake City today to look up some bygdeboks and will joing the forum again tonight. Pat

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patricia Ward

'Stjordalsboka, Gards- og slektshistorie, Hegra Herad,' Band 5, Del II: Bremset is on page 34. page 36: Johan Roaldsen (Langfredagsnes),born 8 June 1755. Married 3 July 1786 to Gjertrud Paulsdatter, widow of Ivar Olsen (Bremsettroen). Children were Kirsti, born about 1787, died 1788, and Ivar 'Sonfossen' baptized 19 December 1790. This is Iver Johansen, my third great grandfather. Johan Roaldsen Bremset and siblings listed under farm Langfredagsnes, page 693 in this book. Father is Roald Johnsen Butulsnes (Sondalen) but I don't know yet where that is. 'Brukte garden fra 1766. Var for pa Kulas (Forradal).' Under Kulas, 'Roald Johansen Buttulsnes (Botolfsnes, Sondalen). Bygsla Kulas 17/9 1747, seinare pa Langfredagsnes.' That's all it says under Kulas. I will check the dates in the parish registers, but where or what is Butulsnes (Sondalen)?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patricia Ward

Regarding Baard Olsen, 1801 census: Trondhiem, Skogen, Levanger, Munkebye, Number 2361: Baard Olssen, age 25, unmarried, 'Inderste og dagleier' (day laborer) Possibly his father is number 2349 in same area: Ole Nielssen, Mand, 62, 2nd marriage.Skogen parish register, 1776, p. 170, 6th from top has Baard, son of Ole Nielsen, 'Munck'. Help needed with reading this record. I don't know how to do a link yet--am still learning how to use the forum. Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

How to make link to a Parish Register:When you are 'inside' selcted 'church book', select on the top line (Users optiones) the 'Image information' box and click on 'On top'. Now there are three options. I use the 'Permanent pagelink', and this seems to work well. Copy the whole link (....Lenke.) into your message. The message will seem a little bit odd at the beginning, but the whole URL will be named 'Lenke' once it is posted.Best wishes for your search from Dag

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.