Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64569] look-up in National Archives in Viborg (Landsarkivet i Viborg)

Gjest Fred Boer
 Del

Thanks to a member of this great forum it appears to be there is a marriage and/or birth in Hillerlev parish but unfortunately the register in the digital dbase is corrupt. If someone has the possibility to look something up for me, i would be very glad. I am Dutch and living in the Netherlands, so chances to look for myself are small, as well as the language. This is wat i know (and think): Lauritz(/Lars) Jensen Kanstrup did marry Anne Mikkelsdatter. Their first child (known until now) was born (in Thisted) 1st june 1736. But the period from 1728 till 1739 are not found on the net and turns black. There is also a born of an Anna, daughter of Michel Torstensen born 9-11-1704 (24 trin) in Hillerslev - AO-73 (1680-1744 Hillerslev-Kåstrup parish,Hillerslev, Thisted. The question now is if the marriage can be found in Hillerslev, and maybe there is moren information of the baptism of the Anne mentioned. Wonder if some spare some time for me to look in the original books. Thanks in advance!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.