Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64660] Peder Thoressen Nordboe and Ingebor Larsdatter Wiig, Married 1810.Trondheim.

Gjest Adrian Ostlund
 Del

Gjest Adrian Ostlund

I need a translation from Digitised parish registers. Domkirken i Trondheim lysninger 1766 - 1877, 1810, page 390. 1802-1830, 1810, page 84. I believe these people are my ancestors, they had twin sons in 1815, one of which was Christian Adolf Norboe, my mfmf. I would like to know what is written about them Thank you in advance, Adrian Ostlund

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Lise Hovdal

Jeg prøver meg, men forstår ikke alt: Den 8.marti(mars) forlangte ungkarl mas? Peder Thoresen Nordboe, at nu man(her er jeg usikker) lyse til egteskap for han og pige Ingebor Larsdatter Wiig-for parets lovlighed carene(her er jeg også usikker), men iallefall var det E.Evensen som undertegnet. De ble copulert(gift)05.04.1810. Håper noen andre kan oversette til engelsk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The 8.of March bachelor and sailor? Peder Thoressen Nordboe requested announcement for marriage (banns?) for him and the girl Ingebor Larsdatter Wiig. For the legality of the marriage the two witnesses, Even Evensen and Christopher Granboe, signed the papers/churchrecord. They were married on 22. of March.I realy have a problem with explaining this 'banns' in english. Normaly you do 3 things when you want to be married. First engagement, then banns? and at last the marriage. My problem is the banns. It is when the priest three Sundays in row tells the people in church you are going to be married. If anyone want to protest they must do so during this three weeks or forever holding their ...? (mouth shut).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.