Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64812] Steenstrup/Stenstrup

Gjest Barbara Jensen
 Del

Gjest Barbara Jensen

I am looking for information about Johanne Christiana Steenstrup - christened 18 March 1802 in Kongtsberg, Buskerud, Norway.Her parents are Petter Fridrich Johannis Steenstrup and Maren Kirstine Olsdatter Lindboe.Any information about the Steenstrups would be appreciated.Thank you,Barbara Jensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Jensen

Thank you. Where was Johanne confirmed? She is the sister of my great great grandfather, Ole Nicolai Steenstrup born in 1805. He came to America in the early 1860's with his wife, Karen Magdelena Engell, and three grown children.They also have a sister Petronelle Martine Steenstrup born in 1807. I don't have much info on her. When both her parents died she went to live with her grandfather, Jens Kraft Vogelius Steenstrup along with her sister Johanne.Also does any one know about the 4 children that Jens Kraft Vogelius had with his second wife. I can only find them on a census and someone on the Debate had the confirmation dates for all four of them.Thank you, Barbara

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Jensen

I have done some searching about the relationship between Paul Steenstrup and Petter Steenstrup. From everything I have figured out, they are two completely different families and are not related.Petter's father is Jens Kraft Vogelius Steenstrup. Jens was born in Denmark and has three brothers, Christian V. Steenstrup, Frants V. Steenstrup and Michael V. Steenstrup. Their father is Johannes Vogelius Steenstrup born in 1706. He was a preacher. The line goes way back and can be found on the internet. Very few genealogies mention Jens Kraft as being a son of Johnnes Vogelius Steenstrup. I found one place where he was listed and it was a history of Thisted. It talked about all four boys, but the only thing it said about Jens was that he went to Norway where he died. I have also found the christening records of all four boys and three girls who died when they were young.Barbara

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kikki Brill

Dear Barbara, I am very happy to announce to you that I have all about the line down to my lastborn daughter as my husbond is in directly line with Johanne Christiana. I can provide you with all the information and documentation you need and also have additional information about the relatives in the Danish line - we have connected and have become friends privatly. Please contact me on k-bril@online.no and I will give you whatever you would need about your Norwegian heritage. I have also published everything on an internet site and will give you membership and access on this site for research in all documentation and pictures. Kind regards, Mrs Kikki Brill, Norway

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.