Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#64891] Baptism Entry for Hans Olsen (Nannestad 1754-1791, page 150)

Gjest Bill Anderson
 Del

Gjest Bill Anderson

Good Day,First off, thank you again to all who have helped me on this board. I greatly appreciate it.I am looking at the baptism record for one of my fourth great-grandfathers, Hans Olsen. He was baptized in Nannestad Parish in 1780 (page 150 of Nannestad 1754-1791, second entry). [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?show=85&uid=1215&urnread_imagesize=medium&hode=nei&ls=1>Lenke I can make out that his mother was Eli Hansdatter from Løvaas and I can make out that some of the Godparents were also from Løvaas. There are parts of the entry I cannot make out though and am hoping they might have to do with who the father is (possibly Ole Olsen) and what Eli's status was.I do know that in 1797, Hans was confirmed while working on the Øchren farm. Lenke and LenkeI also know that by 1801, Elen (as she is listed) and Hans were living in North Kringler where she was a single tjeneste-pige (some sort of a nanny I think based on the translations I've found).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

First: 'tjenestepike' simply means any kind of servant girl.The baptism: It says that Eli Hansdatter was from Løvaassti..? The child was illegitimate. The father was a soldier, 'Ole Olsen Nord Kringler'.Witnesses: 'Ole Hansen Løvaasst., (one I can't read), Gulbrand Løvaas, Berthe Dal, Inger ibid.'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bill Anderson

Torodd,Thanks as always.Thanks for the explanation of tjenestepike; learning all I can helps me read the records :)The Kringler connection makes sense. That's there Eli and Hans were living as of 1801 and also where Hans and his wife (Goro Jonsdtr Kaksrud) settled after marriage.Thanks for the help as I keep digging further back.Bill Anderson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.