Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66093] Anund Larsen & Marie Engebretsdatter

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Searching for marriage information on Anund Larsen Trosterud. Information from Heddal parish registers indicates he was baptized 5 Aug 1739 a son of Lars Nerisen Aase. Information sent to me previously says his mother was Ingeborg Anundsdatter. Also seek birth information on his wife Marie Engebretsdatter Ronningen, born about 1738 in Heddal, daughter of Engebret Madssen Ronningen and Asgerd Nerisdatter. Previous information indicates that they both died on Jarnæss farm in Sandsvær, Buskerud, Anund on 7 April 1791 and Marie on 12 Jan 1811. I was able to find this in the parish registers. I am trying to verify the birth date for Marie and marriage date with the actual parish register information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Thank you so very, very much Ann-Mary. I had searched some of the parish registers, but sure missed these. Your assistance is sincerely appreciated! Now I can print these off and enclose them with the family sheet for this family. Anund and Maria are one set of my fourth great-grandparents. Line is as follows: My mother: Frances G. Lagro daughter of Thorwald Anton Halvorsen Laugerud son of Ann Jorgine Anundsdatter daughter of Anund Olsen Finnerud son of Ingeborg Anundsdatter daughter of Anund Larsen & MariaHave a wonderful day! And Thank you so very much!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.