Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66151] Looking for a A searchable database for births . (Alfred Hansen 1903)

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Dear Friends,Can anyone locate the birth place of Alfred John Hansen born Summer 1903 to Magnus Bertin Hansen of Ibestad and Margaret Hansen born in Swansea , UK ??.Magnus had been working in Swansea importing timber from Norway but it appears that Alfred was not born in the UK. THew most likely places are Ibestad (almost sure not there) Tromso, Bergen Lofoten. Magnus was a sailor so a globetrotter and difficult to track down. Is there a serachsable database of births in Norway . I've tried familysearch.org.uk but can't find Alfred there . Browsing in Norway looks never ending..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell H Myhre

Rob - the areas (and towns) you're referring to are relatively large, with considerable populations figures, also back in 1903. Consequently, each one of them consists of several congregations, each of which conducted separate church records. If it's somehow possible for you to obtain more detailed information concerning Alfred's place of birth, I'll most certainly be nothing but pleased to assist you in this matter !And by the way; if you do happen to pass No. 10 - be good enough to greet Gordon from me .. .. :-))Sincerely, Kjell M.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi KjellIt's possible he was born on the gamlehaugen estate in 1903 . Could you check the records ??I'm trying to contact the museum direct as Margaret Dare later Hansen could have worked for Christian Mikkelsen. I have written to the managing agent but heard nothing do you know of an email address to get hold of the house itself??Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.