Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66361] Paul Olsen Ljøterud, Father of Ole Paulsen Ljøterud (1783-1817)

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Information received a number of years ago indicated Paul was born in 1750 and died in 1835. Father Ole Knutsen Ljøterud. Paul married Sigri Toresdtr Klovstad 20 May 1782. In researching parish records, I found a Paul son of Ole Jonsen baptized 20 Dec 1750. This indicates a discrepancy in Paul's father. I could not find a Paul son of Ole Knutsen. As for his death date, I find several Paul Olsen's in the death records for Sandsvær parish as follows: Buskerud county, Sandsvær, Parish register (official) nr. 2 (1725-1809), Death and burial records 1808, page 506. Buried at Hedenstad 12 Sept 1808 - Paul Olsen Lioterud, age 62 5/12 yrs.Buskerud county, Sandsvær, Parish register (official) nr. 4 (1817-1839), Death and burial records 1819/20, page 190-191. Died 4 Dec 1819, Buried 11 Dec 1819 - Paul Olsen L___d__, Gaardmand, age 66.There was no Paul Olsen Ljøterud who died in 1835.I am hoping someone can help me find the correct Paul Olsen Ljøterud.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Ljøterud (farm no.)gnr.99 Hedenstad in Sandsvær, and Klauvstad gnr. 93 Hedenstad. Anyone out there with 'bygdebok' who can help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Moira Bue

Yes, I have the same problem and the data comes from the Sandsvær bygdeboker. I did find the death for one Paul Olsen died July 29 1836 and buried August 6, føderaadsmand at Liøterud aged 85 7/12. This coincides with the baptism record for Nov 4 for one Paul born to Ole Jonsen Liøterud... Does anyone have access to the skifte after Ole Knutsen Ljøterud, died 1762,which is what I believe the bygdebok data is based on?moira-in-freezing-cold-but-still-sunny-Florida

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Moira Bue

Yes, the skifteprotocol link was very informative. I have a question which might be a little off topic but it regards this skifteprotocol. The list of family members include 'arving' and 'andre'. Would I be correct in assuming that the 'andre' were included to recognize them as family and indicate that their exclusion from any inheritance was done on purpose? In any case thanks for the new data even though I had all the other data, moira-in-sunny-Florida

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.