Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66388] nils august hansen and elise marie olsdatter in fjaere grimstad

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

i need some help from somebody as i cant find information on a marriage, nils august hansen born 18 september 1841 in farsund vest agder, died 27 dec 1903 in grimstad aust agder and elise marie olsdatter born 20 may 1838 in fjaere grimstad aust agder. I believe nils hansen would have moved to grimstad and married her in grimstad. There is no archive record for this area around 1850 for marriages i cant find any records of their marriage i was told that the records was destroyed in a fire also elise marie death i cant find i hope somebody can help thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

In the 1865 census, he's dropped his first name: Lenke But, no doubt, it's the same couple. They have a son Emanuel who is 1 year old and that could correspond to their being married in 1864.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin S. Aasen

I see that it was fire 4. october 1933 in Fjære, so many churchbooks was lost. It seems as we can not read churchbooks according to married couple 1860-1865. See list both in Fjære and Grimstad. LenkeFjære-chuchbooks was earlier in Øyestad,too. See list with microfilmregisters.You can try find the death of Elise one time after 1900. And you can try find if there is probate after August or Elise. Maybe it can give you more traces.I believe there was no marriage in Vest-Agder, but in Fjære. I suppose it was wrong written that with Vest-Agder. We know that August was from Farsund,Vanse in Vest-Agder. So it was misspelled,mixtured.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.