Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66803] Even Olsen

Gjest Angela Darling
 Del

Gjest Angela Darling

Hello,I'm looking for an Even Olsen (who had two sons named Ole Evensen b. 1877 and Even Evensen b.1879). I do not know Even's Olsen's birthdate or even his birthplace. I do know that Ole and Even, his sons, were born in Fosnes, Namsos, Nord-Trondelag.Any help would be most appreciated!! Thank you!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Angela Darling

Thanks so much for helping!! That's strange about the different last names. On a travel document of Ole's it did in fact reference the Nysfjord name (I had not seen it at all prior to that point) so I'd be more apt to believing that to be the correct name. Did they typically change their names?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

They used to take the name of the place where they lived. So between 1877 and 1879 they must have moved to a new place. I have tried to find him in the census of 1865, but so many with the same name. I also tried to find their wedding. But it is not certain they were married in Fosnes

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Angela Darling

Awesome!!! What does it say his last name is in these documents? I'm having some difficulties figuring that out; do you know?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Ingeborg Johannesdtr came from Samnanger which was then under Os Parish. Here she is in 1865, she worked as a maid at Molda: [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=24&filnamn=f61243&gardpostnr=290&personpostnr=1806#nedre>LenkeShe was born in June 1847 and baptized on June 27 (n° 121 on the list here) Kildeinformasjon: Hordaland fylke, Os, Ministerialbok nr. A 15 (1839-1851), Fødte og døpte 1847, side 92. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeHer parents were Johannes Evensen/Eyvindsen Svensdal born on Jarland in 1808 and Baarni / Borgny Knudsdtr Svensdal (Bruabotnen) born in 1823.They lived at Tysse (at Grønevik)in Samnanger. That's why Ingeborg has Tysse as a surname. Her parents were married in 1845.Marriage number 5 here: Kildeinformasjon: Hordaland fylke, Os, Ministerialbok nr. A 15 (1839-1851), Ekteviede 1845, side 266. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeAs you can see his father is Eyvind Hogneson Jarland and her father is Knut Pederson SvensdalBorgny Knutsdtr was my great grandfather's sister, but Johannes Eyvindsson was also related to my people. In fact, his father Eyvind / Even Hognesson Jarland was my 3rd great grandmother's brother and his mother, Sigrid Jensdtr Haug, was my great great grandfather's sister.Ingeborg came back to Tysse when she was a widow and she is there in the 1900 census: She worked in the texile factory there: LenkeI don't know when her husband died, I only know they married. He didn't come from the same part of Hordaland as her. I have not checked her death year. I know they had several children, I have the names of some:Johannes Evenson born Namsos 1876 who married my grandmother's first cousin (Augusta Johanna Andersdtr Tveitarås) in 1905 and lived in Bergen. They had at least 4 kids (my mother's second cousins) I have some of their descendants too, they were called Fossnes.Ole was born in 1877, I don't have anything about him.Eyvind was born in 1879 and Edvin in 1887, I don't have anything about them either (for the moment)I wonder if one of Johannes Fossnes sons, Even (1914-1966) emigrated since his wife was called Mary.As you can imagine, I have a whole lot about these people (Ingeborg and her family) It's far too much to set up here, so send me a word and I'll send you what I have about her ancestors and descendants.Are you in any way related to these people? If so you and I are cousins too and you are then a descendant of the famous couple we're working with at the moment: see Arnfrid's 'slektsbok':

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Nermo

(13/Kjellaug:) Even Evensen's marriage in 1902 with Olivia Petrine Blomvik (born in Sula 1877) and their emigration to America (1904 and 1905 resp.) is the topic here: (Lenke) / ''66658: Olivia P. Blomvik fra Sula , f. ca.1877, dro til Amerika 1904-06 ''.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Ingeborg was the 5 x grandchild of Hr Peder Rasmussen and Eline. I hope this image will be visible enough!

bilete6439.gif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.