Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66816] niels anderson and ane marie schonning

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

my name is ole vidar nilsen and i live in australia i am chasing the ever moving habits of my great great great grandfather niels anderson and his wife ane marie schonning both born in sweden moved to berg ostfold in 1840 then moved to eidsfoss hof parish in 1845 then moved to i dont know in 1847 i have found them moving and somebody told me the word where they moved to is upper eiker the link is here Lenke in the right page column utflytte no 40 nils andersen and anne marie schonning and 3 children the word in the far column next to their name looks like hasfelvaerk he was a nail smith and probably chasing work at the iron works somebody told me was in upper eikercan anybody help as i have checked immigration archives in eiker without luck i am trying to find where he settled and passed away as 2 of his children ended up in fjaere aust agder and died there in 1875 johan his eldest was living with his wife kids and his mother but no dad and no death records for him in fjaere or eidsfoss or eiker please help anybody

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

Dear Ole,Can you supply us with some information about the childrens names and also the names of Johans wife and children ?Did any other family members move from Sweden ?Regards, Litta

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

Should be Hassel verk in Øvre Eiker, Buskerud county.Moving into Hof (no's 3-5 1846(45): [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?show=187&uid=25843&urnread_imagesize=full&hode=nei&ls=1>Lenke One child born in Hof (Eidsfoss): LenkeAnne Maria's patronymicon was Johannesdatter. One of the witnesses: Clara Schjønning (her sister).Clara moving into Norway: LenkeClara in 1865:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

dear litta children of niels and maria were 1:johan born berg 13 dec 1841 died 28 dec 1924 in fjaere gimstad married gunvor angrimsdatter in 1866 had child out of wedlock nils johan born in arendal 1865 other children were gustav my great grandfather and 8 other children wife gunvor born in amli aust agder 1846 died 1916 in grimstad 2:anders magnus born 16 january 1844 in berg died 16 may 1919 in grimstad 3:helene leontine born 17 february 1846 in eidsfoss hof parish now there were a few of rhe family that moved from sweden niels brother olof moved to norway johannes niels brother moved to norway also in 1853 he was spotted in horten/borre as a engineer carpenter and married a karen hansen and had children a few of ane marie schonning sisters moved to norway stina married a andreas stake and moved to moss and clara schonning moved over to unsure if any others but my main aim is to try and find out where niels and marie settled as i need to find out where he died and when and when ane marie schonning died she called herself ane marie johansdatter in 1875 census ane and niels married in sillerud varmlands sweden on 8 june 1840 and came to norway november 1840 thank you ole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi,there! Maybe I'm a little slow on this one: You're talking about Ane Marie Johansdatter in the 1875 census, but I'm not able to find her(only parts of that census are searchable online). Where was she living (as a widow?) at that time? I've spent time on searching for these people in the 1865 census, but without any luck! Where did they live at that time?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

yes that is her i have no idea where she or he lived that is why i am trying to trace there footsteps i know ane maria shonning lived with or was staying with her son johan in fervig fjaere aust agder in 1875 so i am assuming niels is dead but i have no clue if he died in over eiker or did they move on but i cannot find them arriving in eiker in the digital books any where unless somebody could either point me in the place to look or help in finding them there is no records in the census of 1865 where they are so i am at loss to find out where nils died ane maria i think died in grimstad but am not sure did many people divorce back then as maybe they seperated i also cannot find traces of any of their children in 1865 census as i know johan would have been in arendal but their is no mention of him for he had a child out of wedlock in 1865 and married gunvor in 1866 in arendal hope someone can helpole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

In (4) you said: 'she called herself ane marie johansdatter in 1875 census'That's not correct, and creates extra work for people trying to help you!!875: [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=17&filnamn=f70923&gardpostnr=741&personpostnr=4829&merk=4829#ovre>LenkeThe farm was Traalum øvre (upper) in Fjære. She's not listed as a widow or divorced, but still might have been.She wasn't more than 58 at that time. IF her son stayed there, she could have stayed too. If she was still not a widow , who knows?The hard way is to search the Fjære/Grimstad parish records for dead/buried 1875 - towards 1900 and hope for the best!You can also try your luck here:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

'staying with her son johan in fervig' = FevigCould this be Anne Marie (11)at the bottom?: Lenke No problems with her listing as Andersen - her husband's patronymicon. Year and place of birth (1817 in Sweden are correct, and I doubt there was any other persons matching this in that area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hisorry but through out my searches anne marie i have seen it spelt ane,ann ,anne . ane maria ann marie anne maria anne marie so typing it can be confusing sometimes as i have also been told and seen that the person who entered info in the census or even in the archives made simple mistakes as you can see in the link you gave me to 1875 census johan's wife was not gamborg but gunvor and her last name is angrimsdatter not anunsdatter so Jon Erik i am sorry but i do appreciate all the help that i get from this forum and the help i recieve on dis-norge the link you gave to the archive entry of ann marie andersen death in 1899 is a possibility as birt place and year sort of match thank you the funny thing is there is no entry in the 1865 census of johan or nils or anne so looking for them is going to be hard but my look goes on may be they moved to america for a whilethank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

dear jon erik in the link for a anne maria andersens death in 1899 there is a name snarberg at the end of andersen i have found a anne m snarberg in the 1865 census for froland parish district no 3 page 57 jernvaerket school district her no 682 person no 13 enke 49 years of age born in sweden could this be her unsure but your experience would be appreciated thank youole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi i have found them in 1856 they moved into frolands aust agder niels andersen johanne maria schonning johan herman anders magnus carolin now it should be anne maria schonning so a mistake in the archive book my job gets harder and also stine schonning anne sister also movedLenke thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

They sure kept moving around a lot! Your link in (11) shows them moving in from Asak sub-parish in Berg parish in Østfold county. The link in (12) shows them moving into Modum parish (probably without stopping in Øvre Eiker parish. But Hassel verk was situated in between, and the distance was short. Here you have them moving out of Modum to Eiker in 1855 (right page no's 24-25): LenkeNo doubts - you've found her in 1865, and this means that Nils must have died 1856-1865.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.