Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66964] Johan Sylvester Saxtorph Grandjean

Gjest Peter Sven
 Del

Gjest Peter Sven

According to Johan Sylvester Saxtorp Grandjean's death record he was born about 1804 in Arendal. I have checked the Arendal birth records from 1803 to 1805 without any success. Johan was buried on 5 dec. 1867 at age 63 in Kalundborg Vor Frue, Ars, Holbaek, Denmark (opslag 50 of 1857-1891 church records). Any assistance will be appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ann-Mary Engum
Gjest Ann-Mary Engum

Gjødert (or Godert)Ludvig Grandjean.Gjødert Ludvig GRANDJEAN was born in 1757 in Avnsø, Avnsø, Holbæk, Danmark. He was christened on 4 Sep 1757 in Avnsø, Avnsø, Holbæk, Danmark. He died on 6 Apr 1835 in København, København, Danmark. He was buried on 11 Apr 1835 in Vartov, Danmark. [url="http://www.koudal.eu/slaegt/d184.htm#P16838>http://www.koudal.eu/slaegt/d184.htm#P16838Johan Sylvester Saxtorph GRANDJEAN was born on 13 Mar 1804 in Arendal, Danmark. He died on 30 Nov 1867 in Særslev, Danmark. He was buried on 5 Dec 1867 in Vor Frue, Kallundborg, Holbæk, Danmark. He was a købmand bager

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Peter Sven

Thank you very much Ann-Mary for your help. I found both brothers in the church records, but as so often happens when one question is answered two more come up. 1/ I notice the mother is recorded as Ane Marie Boreon while all the other references I have found, including the 'koudal' website, note her last name as Morch or Mork. 2/ Fritz Emanuel. Am I correct to say that he was christened on 13 Nov. 1807 (at home) and again on 11 Dec., 1807 in the church?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse Kristiansen

The child was baptized on Nov.13th, the mother 'Ludvig Granjeans wife' was introduced in church on Dec.11th. Introduction was the custom after childbirth in the old days.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.