Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#66993] Mette Dorothea Flug. wife of Emanuel Charisius died in Kristiansand 1777

Gjest Tybring Hemphill
 Del

Gjest Tybring Hemphill

I am trying to find the parents of Mette Dorothea Flug. She was the wife of Emanuel Charisius, a Tolder in Kristiansand. She died July 22, 1777 in that town as confirmed by church records. Her husband was born in Denmark in Kalundborg, but I do not know her origin. There is some suggestion one of her sons, Ferdinand, was born near the Danish German border, but that has not been proven. I have seen one unsubstantiated claim that she was from Trondheim, but have not found that family name there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Tybring Hemphill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here I found Emanuel Charisius nr. 372 and his wife Matte Dorothea Flug nr. 373 on this list: LenkeSorry no names of Mette Dorotheas parents.Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Om the same list their son Ferdinand August Charisius nr. 186 born in 1728 , d. 1806 , toldinspektør in Arendal. m. t. Eilsabth C.I 1801 you find Ferdinand here with some children, Wife is dead earlier.LenkeGunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I found some information about Elisabeth Cooper and husband Ferdinand A. Charisius and their children.Elisabeth Cooper was born on JOMFRU-Øyene.bbout 1757.Ferdinand b. 1738 in Bjerre, Vejle, Denmark ?LenkeTheir children :Anne Sophie born in Virgin Island ( Jomfruøyene) in 1778Julius born 1782 in Fredrikstad, Glemmen, ØstfoldSeptime born 1784 in Fredrikstad , Glemmen, ØstfoldOctavia born 1785 in Fredrikstad, Glemmen, ØstfoldHenriette Dorothea b. 1802 in Arendal, Aust Agder.Emanuel dead 1822, in Arendal, Aust Agder.I think it will be posible to find more about children and their Christening in the local Churchbooks.The date I found was from the DIS-treff.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.