Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67035] Mads Sørensen Tybring 1655-1721 fogder Selbu/Strinda, Trondelag og fam. Tybring

Gjest Tybring Hemphill
 Del

Gjest Ingebjørg Romulslie

There are many people here better qualified than me to advise you in this matter. But I do believe that one must go to Danish archives to find anything about Mads Sørensen´s parents and family.The Tybrind/Tybring estate was owned by some interesting and powerful people. Many of them were connected to Norway in some way or other, and definitately close to the royal house. I imagine Mads´father could very well have been employed in a position related to taxes or toll, or perhaps as some sort of manager of the Tybring estate. And I did find a website that might be a good place to start. This man obviously knows a lot about the 'Wedellsborg Gods' that Tybring belongs to, and he can perhaps lead you to relevant documents: Lenke'The siblings' Inger and Karen is a very interesting find I think! In further research I would also not exclude Søren Sørensen (tollskriver) who was married to Anne Elisabeth Utrecht, as a hypothetical brother. (Christian Melchiorsen Borchgrevinck is one of my ancestors, by the way, so I am vaguely related to the Utrechts)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.