Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67221] Alvar family in Sande area.

Gjest Don Alvar
 Del

Gjest Don Alvar

I would like to know if I still have family living in the Sande area.My father, Nick Alvar and his brother Olav Alvar came to America in the 1920's, leaving behind their parents, Ole Johan Hanssen and Marie Korneliusd. They also left behind one brother, Kornelius Sigvald Olsen. Kornelius married Olga Mathiasd. in 1920 and they had three children, Anna Marie Alvaeren - born 1921; Hilda Sofia Alvaeren - born 1923; Olav Martin Alvaeren - born 1929.Beyond that, I really know very little.Thank you very much for your help.Don Alvar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunnar Sigdestad

Hi Don,According to the online tax lists, there is a person Olav Martin Alvaeren, born 1929, address (zip code) 6973 Sande, Sunnfjord.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Terje Sande

Sande here is the center of Gaular municipality which is the same as Indre Holmefjord. Alværa is a small place in the same municipality.On this map you se Sande at the right hand bottom and Alvera is marked by a red button LenkeTo get a better idea of were you are in Norway you can zoom out and back yourself.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Hi,According to the White Pages of Norway, at least 8 people with surname Alværen is listed in Sande, Sunnfjord - included one Olav Martin.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.