Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67286] Family at Knudstad in Vanse

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen

I wonder what became of this family -- Niels Tobias Larsen Knudstad (b 1793) & Grethe Elisabeth Jacobsdtr Knivsland (b 1802). They were married in 1823 and had 12 children (that I found) -- the last one, Tobine Elisabeth, born Aug 1847 at Knudstad. I found her confirmation record in the Vanse Ministerialbok on 6 Oct 1861, but by the 1865 census, I could not find any of this family except the two youngest daughters (Tobine & Anna Christine), who are 'Tjenestepige' in Farsund.Can anyone help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan H. Trelsgård

'Enkemand fattiglem' Nils Larsen Knustad died April 24th 1883 at Knustad.According to the Lista bygdebok he sold his farm at Knustad in 1851 and became a cottager at a place called Plasse at Knustad. Regarding the whereabouts of his children the bygdebok mentions that Jakob Lorents, b. 1825 moved to Håland parish (Sola/Stavanger) 1846, Lovise b. 1827 left the parisj 1844, Sakarias b. 1829 moved to Risør 1855, Nils Gabriel b. 1832 moved to Håland parish 1851, Signe Margrethe b. 1838 moved to Christiania (Oslo) 1867.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunleif Seldal

Hi Patricia, You will find Niels & Grethe in Farsund, Lille Vestergade, in 1865. Grethe died March 18th, 1879 and was buried at Vanse.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.