Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67414] Søstre til USA

Gjest Tor Mathisen
 Del

Gjest Tor Mathisen

Kristoffer Kaspersen og Peternille Kristine Paulsdtr. bodde på Brakholmen i Brønnøy. De fikk to døtre som reiste til USA som vi gjerne skulle hatt mer info. om.Elise Kristine f.1887 reiste i 1911. Trolig til Minneapolis. Hun ble gift med Martin Pedersen i følge dødsannonse i Brønnøysunds Avis da faren hennes døde i 1949. Kan noen si når og hvor hun døde ??Olga Julie Pareli f. 1888 reiste i 1908. Hun ble ca. 1915 gift med enkemann Andrew F. Holm. Bosted var Minneapolis. Hun levde i 1930. Når døde hun ??MvhTor Mathisen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

PEDERSEN, ELISA Date of Birth: na Place of Birth: na Mother Maiden Name: na certid# 1947-MN-003473Date of Death: 03 Oct 1947 County of Death: DAKOTAKan vera Elise kanskje?Olga Julie brukte kanskje Julia? Isåfall er ho gjerne ei av dei to Jliaene du finn ved å søkja her: http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Venleg helsing Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Line Osberg Eide

Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956Name: Elise K Kristoffersen Arrival Date: 17 Jun 1911 Age: 24 Birth Date: abt 1887 Birth Country: Norway Gender: Female Race/Nationality: ScandinavianShip Name: Laurentic Port of Arrival: Quebec, Canada Port of Departure: Liverpool, EnglandDet er søsteren som har betalt reisen, og Elise skal til svogeren A. Holm i South Minneapolis, Minn.Så Olga må ha blitt gift med Andrew Holm senest 1911.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

HOLM, ANDREW FRED Date of Birth: na Place of Birth: na Mother Maiden Name: na certid# 1947-MN-022010Date of Death: 13 Jul 1947 County of Death: HENNEPINDette er muligens Olgas mann, death certificate kan bestilles. Det gir kanskje info om Olga også.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

Det er vel ikkje umogeleg at Elisa Pedersen er rett dame, men då må du bestill Death rec. det kostar ikkje mange kronene.Venleg helsing Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

He, he, eg klarte ikkje skriva heil setning istad.Eg skulle skriva: for å få vita om den Elisa er rett, må du bestilla Death Rec.MS :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

Andrew F Holm og kona Olga J og barna Stanley R og Evelyn B bur i Minneapolis i 1930.Her er SSDI for Stanley R: STANLEY R HOLM 05 Dec 1916 27 Dec 2000 (V) 32798 (Zellwood, Orange, FL) 473-03-4935 issued: MinnesotaVenleg helsing Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

LenkeStanley R. Holm, Sr.#1) Ensign Stanley R. Holm is awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism and extraordinary achievement in an aerial flight as pilot of a scouting plane in action against enemy Japanese forces in the Battle of Midway on June 6, 1942. With courageous disregard for his own personal safety, Ensign Holm participated in persistent bombing and strafing attacks against fleeing enemy forces, carryong on in the face of tremendous anti-aircraft fire until the wing of his plane was hit by a three-inch shell. Despite the damage, however, he was able, by expert airmanship and calm fortitude in a precarious situation, to effect a safe landing on his carrier. By his fearless devotion to the completion of a vastly important mission, he contributed materially to the victory achieved by our forces and conducted himself in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.***********************************************#2) Lieutenant Commander Stanley R. Holm is awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism and extraordinary achievement in aerial flight as Executive Officer of Bombing Squadron Eighty Seven, attached to the U.S.S. TICONDEROGA, in section against enemy Japanese forces in the Pacific War Areas from July 24 to August 10, 1945. Completing his twentieth mission during this period, Lieutenant Commander (then Lieutenant) Holm contributed materially to the success of his squadron in the infliction of extensive damage on enemy personnel, installations and shipping despite intense anti-aircraft fire. His skill, courage and gallant devotion to duty were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.*************************************************#3) Lieutenant Commander Stanley R. Holm is awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism and extraordinary achievement in aerial flight while serving as a Pilot and as Operations Officer in Carrier Air Group One Hundred Two, based on board the U.S.S. Bon Homme Richard, during operations against enemy aggressor forces in Korea on 3 September 1951. Participating in a highly important close air support strike against enemy troop concentrations which were delivering heavy fire on advancing friendly ground forces from a commanding ridge line near the Pukhangang River, Lieutenant Commander Holm carried out a series of daring attacks on the objective despite the imminent danger of hostile automatic weapons fire. Although operating in close proximity to the friendly ground forces, he succeeded in scoring thirteen direct hits on the enemy emplacements with the bombs and napalm inflicting heavy casualties on the hostile troops. By his marked courage, brilliant airmanship and unswerving devotion to duty. Lieutenant Commander Holm contributed materially to the successful advance of friendly forces in a vital sector and upheld the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.