Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67436] birth certificate

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there my name is ole vidar nilsen and i live in australia and i am writing on behalf of my brother sveinung william nilsen he wants to become an australian citizen but he has been told that he needs his birth certificate which he doesnt have my question is who could i either email or write to,to get his birth certificate i have written to various people including the norwegian foreign affairs department but so far they have not answered. He was born SVEINUNG WILLIAM NILSEN 8 MARCH 1964 IN MOSS PARENTS WHO ARE NO LONGER ALIVE WILLIAM HARRY NILSEN AND TOVE RANVEIG NILSEN (johansen) i dont think he was born in the hospital. We lived in moss until we came to australia in 1970 we lived in 13a vestillinga gate moss i myself was born in fredrikstad in 1962 and i have my birth certificate .If anybody can help it would help my brother alotthank you ole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I think You can try to contact Moss Kommune . Here you will find e-mail and tlf. nr. LenkeDo hope that they can help you where to find the birth certificate. Folkeregiteret in Moss ?Mvh. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil Glørud

If he was baptised in the church in Moss, I think Moss church office might be able to provide a birth certificate copy.Church of Norway, Moss here:Lenkeincl. Church Warden's e-mail add.Egil G.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.