Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67492] Storskog farm Ibestad.

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

I'm trying to find out what happened to my great grandfather's farm between 1900 and 1908. He Magnus Bertin Hansen is registered as the owner in 1900 but the farm passed into other hands upon his death .Can someone please find out who purchased the farm or what happened to it between 1900 to 1908. I have written to the archive in Tromso but received no response - are there any other bodies who hold relevant information for this period 1900 to 1908?? Are there details here?Thanks,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

In 1900 Storskog farm in Ibestad community consisted of 21 subfarms with 125 persons. One of these units (farm no.83, unit 17) belonged to Magnus Hansen, another unit belonged to his brother Eilert Hansen, both unmarried in 1900 and both working on the railway in Narvik, Ofoten.In the Census the farm name covered a somewhat large area with several farm units, and the piece of land that belonged to Magnus Hansen was probably quite a small unit.The Magnus Hansen at Storskog was not Magnus Bertin, but Magnus Nikolai.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.