Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67589] Lofoten

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Per Bragstad

One of my uncles (from Evenes in Ofoten) went to sea on an iron ore carrier in Narvik, bound for an English harbour. He ended up in the US during WW1. One of his comrades, ended up in South Africa. During the years lots of young men of Ofoten went to sea on these iron ore carriers between Narvik and harbours in England and Germany. Maybe this Magnus Bertin went to sea the same way and ended up in Swansea? Maybe there is a record of him in a shipping office?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Rob you can check at Tromsø if there is a skifte for Hans Olai Mikkelsen.It might be recorded there.Good luck! Ronhttps://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Norway_Archives_and_Libraries#For_Troms_and_Finnmark_counties_.28Fylker.29

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

That link is not working.Heres who you contact about a skifte for Hans Mikkelsen.Statsarkivet i Tromsø (State Archive in Tromsø)Huginbakken 18, Breivika, TromsøWrite to:9293 Tromsø NorwayPhone: 47 77 64 72 00 Fax: 47 77 64 72 01 www.arkivverket.no/tromso/om.htmlE-mail: statsarkivet.tromsø@arkivverket.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rita Andreassen

HeiAbout Maria Hansdtr. She is found in Bergen. She married Fredrik Martin Joachimsen in 1898. They had one son before 1900 - Carl Johan, born 5 des 1898. He took Elholt as last name. Haven`t been looking for other children.Rita

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Rita,That's fabulous - where was she married ?? Did she stay in Bergen ?? where was Karl born which register is he in??Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse Kristiansen

The databases of baptisms in Bergen only go to 1894 and I haven't got time to look through the scanned church records; I don't even know what church they belonged to or if they belonged to a church at all.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Maria hansdatter married Frederick Martin Joakimsen in 1898 in Bergen[url="Http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=3>Lenke 6 & filename = vigd1816 & gardpostnr = 32172 & highlight = # 32172 UPPERI don't know how to make links and can't find instructions. Any assistance possible please ??She had at least one son Karl johan who changed his name in 1929 to Elholt. Can someone please say what the parish record says about this??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.