Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67881] Birth records for Tangen in Strømsø, Buskerud

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I am trying to find birth records for Tangen, Strømsø for the year 1858. The online records seem to go from 1814-1843 and then jump to 1877-1902. Do these missing years exist and will they become available some day? Thank you.Robert L. Evensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Thanks for your help. I looked at this record earlier but could not find Helvina Jørgine Johansen. According to her marriage record in Strømsø, 5 Nov 1876, she was born 20 Jan 1858 in Tangen. There was no record in Strømsø for her, but I figured there must be separate records for Tangen. I tried confirmation records, but also could not find anyone with that name and date in Strømsø.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Thanks for your help. I looked at this record earlier but could not find Helvina Jørgine Johansen. According to her marriage record in Strømsø, 5 Nov 1876, she was born 20 Jan 1858 in Tangen. There was no record in Strømsø for her, but I figured there must be separate records for Tangen. I tried confirmation records, but also could not find anyone with that name and date in Strømsø.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else B. Rustad

According to the information at the wedding, she was born in Strømsø, and her father was Johan Johansen.Even if the birth date is not the same, this might be the right one - no. 76 Ellefine Jørgine, father: Johan Johansen:LenkeElse B.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Else,This looks very good. Not sure why her marriage record gives a different birth date, but her father's name is the same. Thanks for finding her and her confirmation.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Else,This looks very good. Not sure why her marriage record gives a different birth date, but her father's name is the same. Thanks for finding her and her confirmation.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.