Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68474] Bergen Tidende Three Obituaries Sought.

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi,Can someone please help finding obituaries in the Bergen Tidende or similar source for these people.Karl J Joachimsen (Elholt) Birth: 5/12/1898 Bergen, Death: 22/03/1990 Mollendahl, Bergen, Norway. Harald Rikard Joakimsen Birth: 15 nov 1901 Bergen, Hordaland (Korskirken Church) Death: 5 Apr 1999 HallingdalInger Joakimsen Birth: 24 nov 1912 Bergen, Death: 6 apr 1997, Bergen, buried MøllendalI am trying to find out who they married and who their descendents are today.Thankyou so much,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dag T. Hoelseth

I might get some time on Saturday to check the death announcement and/or possible obituaries for you.DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

I send this question to BT this morning, and they have no answered me that fakta@bt.no will answer me later. Arnfrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dag T. Hoelseth

I am going to the National Library on Saturday and can check Bergens Tidende on microfilm. But if Arnfrid's suggestion works, it will of course be much easier...DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

I'll come back here when BT-fakta have answered me. They got the mail at 7:00 AM this morning, so I think they will answer me in the afternoon or to morrow.Arnfrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dag T. Hoelseth

I didn't find any obituaries in Bergens Tidende for the persons you were asking about, but I find the death announcements. Carl Johan Elholt and Harald Joachimsen had children, while in the death announement of Inger Joachimsen only her siblings Harald and Ruth were mentioned.Please give me your e-mail address (or send me an e-mail - dagtho@yahoo.com) and I will send you the jpg files.Dag T. Hoelseth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Thankyou Dag.No sign yet but I'll keep checking. Do you think it will be easy to find relatives in Bergen today.Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dag T. Hoelseth

I had some trouble with my yahoo account earlier today, but now it works again, and I have sent the jpgs once more.DTH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.