Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68549] Oh Dear, another missing family.

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

This whole family drop off the radar in Ibestad after 1916. And appear to completely vanish.Can someone shed light on where they went.Johanna Kirstine Hansen Birth: AUG 11 1872 Ibestad, Troms, Norway Death:Spouse & Children Håkon Alfred Johnsen 1871 –Einer Johnsen 1895 – 1916Hans Olai Johnsen 1900 – Lovise Marie Johnsen 1902 –Astrid Johnsen 1904 – Katharine D Johnsen 1905 – Hanna. 1907. They don't appear to be in the DA but sometimes names are missplet DOB is wrong etc.Thanks,Rob.P.S. Einer died of TB in 1916 so the records needed are after that date.Thanks,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Confirmatin of Lovise Marie the 1th of july 1917. See posting nr.15.[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=3731&idx_id=3731&uid=ny&idx_side=-226>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeKatharines confirmation on the 4th of july 1920. Se posting nr.20. Lenke Permanent bildelenke: Lenke Hanna Kjerstines confirmation on the 18th of june 1922. See posting nr.32.Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Rune!!That's excellent especially the marriage - Johanna's family have always been difficult to trace can you sprinkle any more magic??Kind Regards,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hi Bob.I might, but there are no shortcuts here. To find answears to your questions we have to look through the churcbooks, as I did. It takes nothing more then time.Hopefully somebody sees this and perhaps know this family. If not I will try to look some more tomorrow.Kind Regards Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

I can't get access to the records post 1930 because of some regulation on the site. Why is this happening??Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi,Records seem to be working now but I can't read the husband of Hanna Kjerstine written in 1943 B7 in Ibestad. Can someone decipher the lettering please?Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Post 7. Here is why you can`t get more information from churchbooks after 1930. 'For the protection of privacy, there are limits for how recent records can be: - Birth and baptism records 1930 - Confirmation records 1935 - Marriage and banns records 2005 - Death, burial and stillbirth records 1926 - Death and burial records without cause of death 2005 - Migration records 2005 - Joins and leavings of the State Church 1945 - Records about dissenters 1945' RegardsRune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Rune,Thankyou for your messages in both forums.I misssed that last one - thanks for the details on Astrid. . Some of the handwriting was prtetty bad in thoses registers so I got rather more circumspect about registering any more of the family.I have an excellent contact in North Norway - she is helping me to research the family. I am most grateful for your input which has been very helpful.Best Regards,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hi Rob.Sorry I did not see your question. Bengt helped you with Trygves birth i 1908, and here you`ll find his parents at Storli in Målselv, Troms in the 1900 census.LenkeRegardsRune T.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Rune and Bengt,Thankyou for that - I've had problems with the priest's handwriting. I'll pull together the info on Johanna's children and try to bring up to date. The hard bit is last.Kind Regards, Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.