Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68632] Anna Johanne Caspersdtr Svinø (Valle)

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am searching for information about Anna Johanne Caspersdtr, b 1754 Svinø in Valle. Her parents were Casper Voet & Kristense Erichsdtr Sloogh.I found a birth record for Kristense in 1731 Valle. But Casper is more difficult. The best match I found was the son of Antoni Voet & Anna Johanne Andreasdtr Lind, b 1728 in Bergen. This makes sense because Casper & Kristense named their first son Antoni and their first daughter Anna Johanne. But unfortunately, I can't find anything to give me an estimate of when this Casper (from Valle) was born. When he died in 1768, no age was given. See here:[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9859&idx_id=9859&uid=ny&idx_side=-89>LenkeThe marriage record for Casper & Kristense gives no clues either (that I can tell):

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei GreteYes, that is the record that I found in Bergen. I just don't know if it is the same man who married Kristense Erichsdatter in Valle.Thanks for looking.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

GretheI took another look at that baptism record. That link is to the first Casper, b 1727, who probably died. Here is the baptism for Caspar b 1728:LenkeAlthough this person seems to match, I don't know how to connect him to the husband of Kristense in Valle.Thank you for your reply.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.