Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68663] Lena Ryan's Birthdate Confirmed

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Aud Marion Røen

I found Olina/Lena`s parents wedding - down on the page (#15): LenkeOle`s father is Christopher Larsen Ryanplads and Anne Chatrine Larsdatter`s father is Lars HanssenThis is the church book where I found them: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Sakshaug i Inderøy, Ministerialbok nr. 730A07 /1 (1840-1854), Ekteviede 1846, side 234.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Hildrum

The mother Anne Chatrine Larsdtr was from Røra, Inderøy. The father Ole Christoffersen was from Sparbu. His mother's side you can get back pretty far, on other sides it is harder. Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Thanks Anne for the last piece of information. I will have to look into a byedeboke for both sets of parents and grandparents. I do have one question on the link that marion gave me the third column and the rest of the page what is the interpitation.Marion a big thankyou for your help as well. Best reguards Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.