Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68947] I need help Locating Lena Olsen 1864 ? Elverum

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

I believe In Elverum. Her parents are Helene Hansdatter from Elverum 11/16-1840 Her dad is Nils Olsen from Gran 11/30-1830. There is no church books for 1864on Elverum but i have checked 1863 &1865 and still cant find anything on her. The United states Census in 1880 said year of birth was approximately 1864. I cannot find anymore before or after that. Could someone help me out on this I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Here is the birth and baptism rekord for Maurits LenkeIn the 1880 the family had a daughter called Etta - could that be Henriette born 1866? In 1880 Etta was 15 years old.Grethe

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Grethe, the link you gave me the first time Normenn i Minneasota that is the Lena I'm Looking for. Bjorg- Henriette is another daughter to nels and Helene. I do have Maurits birth and baptism. He's the brother.Thanks so much Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Here I've found the family in the migration record for Elverum - 'Udflyttede' from No 64 till No 69 - Hedmark county, Elverum, Parish register (official) nr. 10 (1857-1868), Migration records 1868, page 309. Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8895&idx_id=8895&idx_listetype=fl&idx_kjonn=&uid=ny&idx_side=-15>Lenke Permanent imagelink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

When Nils and his family left Elverum, his youngest daughter was Nora. As far as I can see, there is no Nora mentioned in 1880, only the two younger children born i MN: Almer and Horace.Could it be that Ovidia was changed to Lena??Grethe

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Thanks for the migration information along with the ship list too!! I dont think Ovidia changed her name. I have records that she married an Easthagen.I believed Nora died in 1870. Almer and Horace ( hartwell ) were born in MN. Almer died at age 15 Hartwell died in 1934. You can see that Finding Lena is Kind of puzzling when I see her listed as a daughter.Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.