Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68970] Frithjof Johansen f 1917 in Mandal?

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I have a 'Skifteattest' for Solveig Germana Johansen (f. Hjorteland), f. 14 Jan 1906, d. 11 May 1994. According to this document, she was married to Frithjof Johansen, f. 6 May 1917, d. 11 Oct 1984. At the time of her death, Solveig lived in Mandal. I have information about Solveig's family (f. Hjorteland in Halsaa). But I can't seem to find a record of Frithjof's birth in the skanned parish registers. I looked in Halse, Mandal/Halse, Kristiansand & Lyngdal. I found a few Frithjofs, but none with surname Johansen born in May.Anyone have any suggestions where else I might look?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei BjørgNo, I don't. The document does not tell me this. All I know is that Solveig was born on Hjorteland in Halsaa, and she was living in Mandal when she died. I looked for both of them in the database 'Dødsfall i Norge 1995-april 2001', hoping there might be clues, but as far as I can tell, their deaths are not listed.I was looking at the age difference and wondered if Frithjof might have been born in 1907 instead of 1917. I looked a bit in the parish records, but didn't find anything. It's difficult, not knowing where he was from or if his birth year is correct.I have a list of related people who seem to be grouped by family. There are three with the surname Johansen, but they may still be living, so I don't think I should publish their names here. They are from 7100 Rissa, 7700 Steinkjær and 7000 Trondheim. Another person grouped with the Johansens has the surname Gjelseth. She is from 8144 Sørfinnset.Thanks for your response.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

One last clue -- in Solveig Johansen's Skifteattest, her heir is listed as her nephew:Torkild Masvie, Ø. Strandgt. 39, 4631 Kristiansand, born 26 Apr 1920I googled this name and it seems there is a man by this name who is quite famous. But it's probably not the same person??Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

More heirs:Liselotte M. Jacobsen, 4610 Kristiansand (niece)Andreas Masvie, 7084 Melhus (nephew)Sean Hjortland, Swansea SA 65 EB, England (nephew's son)The list of heirs is long, but these were the only ones that showed their relationship to Solveig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Erling! This is very interesting, because Solveig's sister, Aagot Ursula Hjortland (also shown as Aagot Marie), married Nils Torkildsen Sjølingstad in 1919. So, I think Torkild Masvie was probably their son. Unfortunately, the parish registers for Sør-Audnedal/Valle only go up to 1915. I suspect Andreas Masvie (another nephew mentioned) was Torkild's brother.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you again, Erling!So... Nils & Aagot moved to Rogaland after they married? That picture is so full of people. Some of the surnames are the same ones I see on the list of people mentioned in Solveig's Skifteattest... like Trædal and Madsen.In the picture, I think that is Nils Torkildsen shown as Nils Masvie Ytre Arna 1891.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.