Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68971] Karl J Joachimsen (Elholt) Birth: 5/12/1898

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Can anyone please find the marriage of this person prior to 1932 - the birth of his son- his father was civilly married and he does not appear to be married in Maria or Domkirken in the years up to 1932 in church.I tried to find the civil records but couldn't access themMany Thanks,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Jon Erikthe son's name was Jan -Fredrik Elholt (1932 Bergen).The father changed name to Elholt about 1926. You found Karl's census which is great!! I am pretty sure the marriage was a civil one. I Drew a blank at Maria and Korskirken Let me know if you can find more.Best,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

You're right!! I now have contact with Katherine Elholt who is wife of Jan-Kristian Carl's grandson so am hopeful to write down the rest of the family in Bergen . Thankyou for your help, it was spot on.Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.