Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68983] Verification of Martin Andreasson

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

I need to know if he came from the farm ryansplad orplass. I located him on the Emigranter fra Trodhiem 1867-1930.#22726. I was curious if he was an relation to Oline Oldsd. from Sparboen. All help is Appreciated!! Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

Link to his emigration [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=12&filnamn=EMITROND&gardpostnr=22726&merk=22726#ovre>Lenke They both came from Ryanplads when they emigrated Lenke Nos.2 and 3 on the righthand side He was not at Ryanplads in 1865, the Census 1875 from Sparbu or neighbour communities are not digitalized yet.He would have been born in 1857 or -58, and the only Martin Andreassen in this age and not far from Sparbu are these Lenke and

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Bø

Kim. There is two different ages of Martin stated in the two different sources.In the compiled database 'Emigrants from Trondheim', Martin is said to be 23 years old: [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=12&filnamn=EMITROND&gardpostnr=22726&merk=22726#ovre>LenkeIn the parish records, Martin is said to be 33 years old: LenkeThe age of Oline is the same.If you use the age of 33 ( as stated in the parish records when he emigrates) I have a candidate in Sparbu in the 1865 - census:LenkeHere it says that Martin is born in Sparbu ( Sparboen) and that also his parents are born in the same parish. His father is listed as a 'husmand'. I guess you have an idea of what this means?When I use the age of 23 ( as stated in the online 'Emigrants from Trondheim'), I can not find any Martin Andreassen in the parish of Sparbu. This is of course no guarantee that the age 33 is the correct one.When it comes to Oline there are 7 possible matches in the county of Sparbu alone.LenkeI am not familiar with the local counties, so I can be a bit off.I found Ryanplads in the 1865 census. And on the one of the two Ryanplads I found this:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Bø

Thank you Aud Marion for the link to the other topic. I just wanted to point out the different representations of age in the two sources.I suggest Kim, that you recap what you have, and link between different topics that are connected. That way you will not get information you already have.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.