Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#68996] Margreth Jensdatter 1908 (name changed to mikkelsen).

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

I certainly have. It made me feel low because I realised there are any number of other residents where Marageret Dare could have worked for Maud and Haakon outside of Norway let alone Bygdo Royal Farm etc etc. It would have been so much better not toask questions . Still, the Goddess of Fortune may smile yet!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

No need to feel low because of asking questions! The one who never asks will never get answers and will remain ignorant. I thing the Website was very informative about the Royal family and all their homes. By the way, a film is being made about queen Maud and king Haakon (prince Carl). It's being filmed in Norway these days and will be presented as a series on TV next Christmas under the name 'Harry and Charles'. Lenke scroll down

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Rob,I have found some family stories that were passed down in my family were unfounded in fact.So you have to expect some surprises.I was thinking possibly Nils Jenssøn Ærboe being born in Denmark might have a connection to the Danish Royal family but I found nothing.Did you have the Ærboe / Rasch ancestry for Magnus Bertin? Erik Berntsen has posted a lot for the families.Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi,I like to be able to disprove stories. Where there is an element of doubt, sometimes quite a large one- it's very difficult to believe the stories are fabricated. I don't literally believe that there is a family connection to Christian Michelsen but I am sure he fits in somewhere. These stories contain more truth than they are given credence for. Patience is so important. I had a picture sent of my Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother in Washington State recently. This came from Bergen - if you keep following the lines in the end you get an answer. It's hard being patient.Regards,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.